• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Nusa

Just wait 2 years and you see..
Its like having a chance signing bellingham and say he will be on rotation. Spurs did not go all the way to get him and the next place he will go is Too a Club that will pay 80-100 mill for him and that is not Spurs. Its players like this that can turn our Club from medio to a top Club.. but if we dont try and get them on the right time and we aint paying 100mill for a player.. what will make us a top Club?

But we did try. Been negotiating for a couple of weeks by all accounts.

If the player has a demand that we can’t meet better to know now than have him agitating after six months.

Don’t stress it. These next big things come along all the time.

Its like having a chance signing bellingham and say he will be on rotation. Spurs did not go all the way to get him and the next place he will go is Too a Club that will pay 80-100 mill for him and that is not Spurs. Its players like this that can turn our Club from medio to a top Club.. but if we dont try and get them on the right time and we aint paying 100mill for a player.. what will make us a top Club?
You kind of answered your own question....

On the Nusa topic I don't know the players game (never seen him play) and I haven't bothered with the YouTube compilation as he wasn't our player yet, but I do have to say if Ange couldn't confidently say he will get starts on the left then he's probably not the player for us as we have nothing on the left. Son isnt a LWF anymore or can't perform the role to a good standard. He's a striker now so we have void on the left. If Nusa wasn't the solution to that then...

Last edited:
Yeah, there are many ifs, and no guarantee he'll be a top player. And if he wants game time, which is sensible, Spurs is probably not the best option for him.
Yeah
I think that has to be something he weighs up
Talent doesn’t get you anywhere without development and coaching
My only caveat is Brentford football is poor. It’s long ball and chase
But he is really quick and would also be playing frequently you would assume

If we want him we can step in, but I don’t think we will

No one knows either way how Nusa will develop, will be interesting to see.

I remember many crying on here when we didn't go for Daka, guaranteed to be the perfect succession planning signing for Kane. He went to Leicester and apparently there was real negligence on our part for not getting him according to the scouting experts on here. There's not a day go by when I don't wish we had him on our books right now....

No one knows either way how Nusa will develop, will be interesting to see.

I remember many crying on here when we didn't go for Daka, guaranteed to be the perfect succession planning signing for Kane. He went to Leicester and apparently there was real negligence on our part for not getting him according to the scouting experts on here. There's not a day go by when I don't wish we had him on our books right now....
Daka was quality and Leicester was also the right move for him
Sometimes it doesn’t work
That’s why you have to be smart with the gambles

There is a difference between giving a player a chance and guaranteeing that they will start, especially as his best position is where our captain plays. We wanted him, all he needed to do was back himself and he would have been given opportunities.

I reckon he'll become a fantastic player, and we'll regret not having gone the extra mile for this, but it's also understandable that we're not paying 30 mill for an 18 year old that doesn't even feature regularly for Brugge.
First, he has had a back injury, and he is 18, you cant have a 18 play all min

How does Brentford have the financial might to take a risk on nusa without a new 62k capacity stadium and global top 8th revenue amongst all football clubs?

I reckon he'll become a fantastic player, and we'll regret not having gone the extra mile for this, but it's also understandable that we're not paying 30 mill for an 18 year old that doesn't even feature regularly for Brugge.
That’s the answer
Shame as he could be anything
But sensible all round

Many are going to assume that and have a moan, but I wouldn't be so sure. He turned down Chelsea money in the summer because he'd rather play football. Going to a bigger club than Brentford has the risk of ending up on the bench or going on countless loans.

Call me cynical, but I bet it has more to do with the 70m+ Brentford will be banking from Tony.

If we offered the same money, I’m sure he would sign for us. Money. Makes the world and transfer market go round.

Back