• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Nusa

Call me cynical, but I bet it has more to do with the 70m+ Brentford will be banking from Tony.

If we offered the same money, I’m sure he would sign for us. Money. Makes the world and transfer market go round.

I’d think we made a bid acceptable to both club and player.

Sounds like he wants guaranteed minutes.

I don’t think money would be the issue here.

If we literally met the club once to discuss and the rest of the hype has been generated by click bait tossers, is it really a disgrace? No one knows the true situation except for those involved
Yes it is !

I assume you're talking about the 'clickbait tossers'?

Reactions: jrh
Just wait 2 years and you see..
Its like having a chance signing bellingham and say he will be on rotation. Spurs did not go all the way to get him and the next place he will go is Too a Club that will pay 80-100 mill for him and that is not Spurs. Its players like this that can turn our Club from medio to a top Club.. but if we dont try and get them on the right time and we aint paying 100mill for a player.. what will make us a top Club?
Considering our Left sided forward spot is up for grabs (with Werner on trial).. perhaps Ange is looking for a guaranteed starter there, and although Nusas ability looks undeniable, it may take a while to develop, when Ange wants immediate impact?...

Considering our Left sided forward spot is up for grabs (with Werner on trial).. perhaps Ange is looking for a guaranteed starter there, and although Nusas ability looks undeniable, it may take a while to develop, when Ange wants immediate impact?...
That’s possible and in reality a realistic view point
Maybe Ange thinks for €30m there are players who are ready now like you say

I know ppl think Im being a child about this, and It may bee right.. I was getting my hopes up and this hurts alot. Right now it feels like Im supporting a clown Club. I realy belived this signing could get us too next step. I should shut up and cry alone..

First, he has had a back injury, and he is 18, you cant have a 18 play all min
Quite. So if, understandably, we say that we cannot guarantee game time when he comes but - equally understandably - he's decided for his development to go to a club that will give him more of a guarantee of playing...it seems to be wholly acceptable

Well, the way we seem to work is to have extensive pre-negotiations to shape a deal before formally submitting a bid.
That bid may not have gone in but I don't think anyone really believes we have not been talking a lot about this to the club
I guarantee we spoke to the player
That’s not being denied
But ish different talking to player and even the club .. to bidding

I’ll hazard a guess the convos went how much and when can he join…

They said here’s the price and we want him until the summer (same as Brentford)

We speak to the player and he wants to know how much he will play and what’s the plan with him… we have a different plan and need than him right now. We don’t then carry on

I think his management should be commended here
They clearly have a plan and his value is unlikely to decrease.
Going on what we've seen so far why would an 18 year old come here?

Ange hasn't used youth team at all this season, even when pushed

That's his call, but I can see why young players would choose another club.

I'm not having a go at Ange for this.

Last edited:
I don't know the player. Just watched a youtube comp.
Clearly Nusa is an elite dribbler and lovely mover. Hard to know if that will translate to the Prem.
I expect Matt 'Matty' Cash will kick one or both of his knees off early doors.
Will be interesting to see if he sets the world alight with Brentford; they should give him plenty of transition opportunities to scamper up the pitch.

I'm wondering if teams in Spain/Italy/France will be really feeling the pinch massively this summer, so our money might be better spent then i.e. could we get some established, proven 23 year old talent for the same money?
I have no clue who the best 20 wing forwards are in the BIG5 but of course our data team will know, and they will be checking contracts and checking which team is feeling the pinch hardest.

I don't know the player. Just watched a youtube comp.
Clearly Nusa is an elite dribbler and lovely mover. Hard to know if that will translate to the Prem.
I expect Matt 'Matty' Cash will kick one or both of his knees off early doors.
Will be interesting to see if he sets the world alight with Brentford; they should give him plenty of transition opportunities to scamper up the pitch.

I'm wondering if teams in Spain/Italy/France will be really feeling the pinch massively this summer, so our money might be better spent then i.e. could we get some established, proven 23 year old talent for the same money?
I have no clue who the best 20 wing forwards are in the BIG5 but of course our data team will know, and they will be checking contracts and checking which team is feeling the pinch hardest.
Nico Williams is one that many rate highly eh @Bishop

He still looks like he has scope to get better for me and is much more developed than Nusa

Back