• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

He have bought players in Branford's budget, that is why I wrote money considering, the question with Frank is what he can do with more money a better players. I think he will be the next big manager.
He won’t get a big job unless he starts playing football on the ground
He won’t do that as his current football is successful

Been mulling over this whilst enjoying my mixed Doner Kebab and I think this was Contes Brighton moment (poch) and if we don't get a positive result against AC Milan in CL I reckon he will be gone.

He’s just back from surgery. Blatantly had his staff prep the team. Tough crowd.

Massively disappointing performance after a good win, we were even 1 up. Defensively we were a shambles. We have had the same problem most of the season. We really lacked a strong defensive unit today.

But what about the football?
It’s long ball kick and rush
Yeah, not for me. They were very direct against us. I remember the commentary team saying it wasn't long ball, it was "putting balls into areas".

I would if I was him
It’s a £300k a week
Presumably we'd have to pay him that whatever happens? If there's a change it'll be in the summer when his contract's up.

Yeah, not for me. They were very direct against us. I remember the commentary team saying it wasn't long ball, it was "putting balls into areas".

Presumably we'd have to pay him that whatever happens? If there's a change it'll be in the summer when his contract's up.
Not if he leaves in the summer we wouldn’t as his contract would be up

But if we sacked him, it'd just involve paying up whatevers left on his deal? So we may as well leave it til the summer.

Back