• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Priority is a manager who is aligned with our transfer policy. They're completely out of kilter - its a bit like Potter at Chelsea

it’s not the new signings that are the problem

its Lloris, Son and Kane, three of the most talented players on the planet, not trying

whoever the manager is, those three clams will undermine them

Can legislate for ceding midfield though. That was on the manager. Arsenal would have won today even without Lloris making an error.
I’m not saying Arsenal weren’t better than us today, I’m not, but…. Swap the keepers and we probably win that!

We had a higher xg fwiw, I know people on here hammer us for that when it suits! No team in the world can cope with their keeper giving away freebies literally every other game. It’s become like the Gomes days but without the worldies!

upload_2023-1-16_2-33-53.png

mid way point and it look like we won't be playing in the CL next year ...

spent a bit more this year but we've gone backwards.

lots of square pegs in round holes it seems and younger players still not integrated to the team...

even senior players can't motivate themselves to start games energentically

something is really broken

I’m not saying Arsenal weren’t better than us today, I’m not, but…. Swap the keepers and we probably win that!

We had a higher xg fwiw, I know people on here hammer us for that when it suits! No team in the world can cope with their keeper giving away freebies literally every other game. It’s become like the Gomes days but without the worldies!
Then you are saying Arsenal were not better than us. This result is on the manager sorry. We ceded the first half completely. And let's be honest it's not the first time we've done it lloris or not.

it’s not the new signings that are the problem

its Lloris, Son and Kane, three of the most talented players on the planet, not trying

whoever the manager is, those three clams will undermine them
Nothing wrong with how Kane is playing, banging in goals and our most creative player. You cover for his lack of ability to close down.
The prob is carrying Son that is doing fudge all. He's not creating, scoring or helping out the LWB when he's getting destroyed like Sess today.
Lloris is finished, you need to stop talking about players as if they are the same as about 5 years ago.

Then you are saying Arsenal were not better than us. This result is on the manager sorry. We ceded the first half completely
No, I’m saying on the balance of chances if we had an even half competent keeper then we’d have edged it, this is backed up by the much vaunted xg (on the scores app I use anyway).

this in no way says I like the way we played today in the first half, it was pathetic. However you simply cannot give freebies out like Lloris constantly does.

No, I’m saying on the balance of chances if we had an even half competent keeper then we’d have edged it, this is backed up by the much vaunted xg (on the scores app I use anyway).

this in no way says I like the way we played today in the first half, it was pathetic. However you simply cannot give freebies out like Lloris constantly does.
But we ceded the first half so many times with or without a lloris mistake. It's a systemic issue from a stubborn one dimensional manager . Ah sorry I am just really angry at today's pathetic showing.

Last edited:
Back