• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Tell him to go and take Paratici with him. £100m+ spent and we didn’t improve starting lineup. We have no creative players. Awful defenders still and no fight in the team. fudging disgrace.

I wanted to be positive but in the end what is there to be positive about tonight? Any other team would be scrapping for the result. Would commit players forward and fight for every ball.

We lost Romero to a red card and brought on a defender?! When we were losing!! Just chuck on an attacking player go 1-4-5 for all it’s worth! Even if we lost 1-0 or 2-0 trying to get a win it’s better than to limp out 0-0 on the night. Not good enough!!

Tell him to go and take Paratici with him. £100m+ spent and we didn’t improve starting lineup. We have no creative players. Awful defenders still and no fight in the team. fudging disgrace.

I wanted to be positive but in the end what is there to be positive about tonight? Any other team would be scrapping for the result. Would commit players forward and fight for every ball.

We lost Romero to a red card and brought on a defender?! When we were losing!! Just chuck on an attacking player go 1-4-5 for all it’s worth! Even if we lost 1-0 or 2-0 trying to get a win it’s better than to limp out 0-0 on the night. Not good enough!!

Paratici has bought Royal, Romero, Bentancur, Deki, Richi, Porro, Gil, Sarr, Bissouma, he's not the problem, the manager who won't rotate, who doesn't want creative players, who wants depth for when the first team player is dead only is the problem.

Paratici has bought Royal, Romero, Bentancur, Deki, Richi, Porro, Gil, Sarr, Bissouma, he's not the problem, the manager who won't rotate, who doesn't want creative players, who wants depth for when the first team player is dead only is the problem.

Paratici should be buying players for the first team. Where are the centre backs? Where is the creative option? If he’s a Director of Football then he buys players for the club as much as he does for Conte. Plus Paratici has questions over his head. I would get rid of both of them and bring in the Benfica duo if they could be tempted to come to us. Plus bring in Ramos if Kane is off this summer.

It’ll cost you a maximum of 5m to get rid Levy, do it. We aren’t getting top 4 with him so keeping him will potentially cost more. The people not going to the ground and spending money, the lower league position prize money, the possibility that someone else may get us CL if we act now.

If he goes, I want Poch. But here’s where I see a problem…

Does Porro fit into a Poch team? Do any of our CBs? Does Udogie next season. We’ve been built for 3-5-2. Ripping it up may bring the problem of what to do with some of these players.

Paratici should be buying players for the first team. Where are the centre backs? Where is the creative option? If he’s a Director of Football then he buys players for the club as much as he does for Conte. Plus Paratici has questions over his head. I would get rid of both of them and bring in the Benfica duo if they could be tempted to come to us. Plus bring in Ramos if Kane is off this summer.

There are reports in the press this week that we had Madison lined up and Conte veto'ed, he doesn't want a creative player and he's an absolute prick when it's a "club signing".

I would agree the question marks over his head are a bigger issue, but in general his buys are quality players

It’ll cost you a maximum of 5m to get rid Levy, do it. We aren’t getting top 4 with him so keeping him will potentially cost more. The people not going to the ground and spending money, the lower league position prize money, the possibility that someone else may get us CL if we act now.

Does Porro fit into a Poch team? Do any of our CBs? Does Udogie next season. We’ve been built for 3-5-2. Ripping it up may bring the problem of what to do with some of these players.
In a 4-3-3 they could work
We have been debating it in the car on the way home
Our issue is we still need better attacking players wide
A number 10 to play in that midfield 3 …. And the new Cbs and keeper

In a 4-3-3 they could work
We have been debating it in the car on the way home
Our issue is we still need better attacking players wide
A number 10 to play in that midfield 3 …. And the new Cbs and keeper

What would a Poch team look like right now with everyone fit:

Lloris
Royal
Romero
Dier
Davies
PEH
Bentancur
Kulu
Kane
Son
Richarlison

Dier and Romero in a 2 would keep me awake at night. Dropping Kane back…could be disastrous.

What are the alternatives?

Absolutely they could. Over the last few years Liverpool have used Robertson and Trent and have achieved a lot of success and yet those aren’t what you would call defensive full backs. If we moved to 4231 and we used a defensive pairing as the 2 then we would have strong defensive cover, width from the full backs and creativity with the CAM.

Poch's teams attack as 3-4-4, they only defend as 4-2-3-1. All we need for him (first 11 wise) is a CB and a #10

What would a Poch team look like right now with everyone fit:

Lloris
Royal
Romero
Dier
Davies
PEH
Bentancur
Kulu
Kane
Son
Richarlison

Dier and Romero in a 2 would keep me awake at night. Dropping Kane back…could be disastrous.

What are the alternatives?
Today
With the players we have

Forster

porro. Romero Dier. Davies

Sarr hojbeeg

kulu. Kane. Richralison
Son

Next season

new keeper

Porro Romero LCB Destiny

Sarr bentacur