• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

We take Gotham from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. Gotham is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming Blackgate, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For an army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city... it will endure. Gotham will survive!”

More people at the Washington Women's march today than at the same place yesterday for an inauguration event. And thats not counting hundreds of thousands at other events in many other US cities (my missus is at one of them). It begs the question who elected this guy........

More people at the Washington Women's march today than at the same place yesterday for an inauguration event. And thats not counting hundreds of thousands at other events in many other US cities (my missus is at one of them). It begs the question who elected this guy........

Vlad says hi.

I liked the bit where they put on hijabs (an item of clothing used to oppress women) to tell Trump they are equal and don't want to be oppressed.

a press conference to claim his inauguration crowd was big and satisfying thank you very much, his insecurities are staggering

16195424_10154094606502051_3560103042659892855_n.jpg

Here's a full transcript of his speech to the CIA yesterday. He's completely batbrick

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/full-text-trump-pence-remarks-cia-headquarters-233978

''And you know, I can understand the other side. We can all understand the other side. There can be wars between countries, there can be wars. You can understand what happened. This is something nobody can even understand.'

I'm glad someone understands the understandardisation of what it is to not understand something we can all understand.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

''And you know, I can understand the other side. We can all understand the other side. There can be wars between countries, there can be wars. You can understand what happened. This is something nobody can even understand.'

I'm glad someone understands the understandardisation of what it is to not understand something we can all understand.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

When I was young, we were always winning things in this country. We'd win with trade. We'd win with wars. At a certain age, I remember hearing from one of my instructors, "The United States has never lost a war." And then, after that, it's like we haven’t won anything. We don’t win anymore. The old expression, "to the victor belong the spoils" -- you remember. I always used to say, keep the oil. I wasn’t a fan of Iraq. I didn’t want to go into Iraq. But I will tell you, when we were in, we got out wrong. And I always said, in addition to that, keep the oil. Now, I said it for economic reasons. But if you think about it, Mike, if we kept the oil you probably wouldn’t have ISIS because that's where they made their money in the first place. So we should have kept the oil. But okay. (Laughter.) Maybe you'll have another chance.

Back