• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

The videos are only a small part of the dossier and I think the focus is misplaced.

The relationship between the Trump campaign and Putin's people is much more of concern. There is evidence of collusion between the campaign and Putin, with Trump talking about lifting sanctions and recognising Crimea and getting measures removed from the Republican platform. There is also stuff about his financial interests and possibly Russian money helping his campaign, Trump providing information on Russian oligarchs, etc.

The videos are only a small part of the dossier and I think the focus is misplaced.

The relationship between the Trump campaign and Putin's people is much more of concern. There is evidence of collusion between the campaign and Putin, with Trump talking about lifting sanctions and recognising Crimea and getting measures removed from the Republican platform. There is also stuff about his financial interests and possibly Russian money helping his campaign, Trump providing information on Russian oligarchs, etc.

CNN published a list of his known links to Russia earlier

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/11/politics/trump-ties-with-russia

Western civilisation will preach that we are a more advanced species compared to the pesky brown/black folk.

But there is no being on this planet more backward, ignorant and macaronic than a male White American

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Present your evidence.

Are you able to explain the love in between far fight nationalists and Putin to me @wiziwig? I don't really get it.

I imagine it's something that goes on all the time. Leaders of powerful nations see a forthcoming election and they have their preferences . What the real ties between Putin and Trump are , no, I can't tell you , how can I ?

Who are the far right nationalists you mean, Republicans ?

I imagine it's something that goes on all the time. Leaders of powerful nations see a forthcoming election and they have their preferences . What the real ties between Putin and Trump are , no, I can't tell you , how can I ?

Who are the far right nationalists you mean, Republicans ?

You see it in this country too with people like Farage excusing Russian expansionism. I had always assumed that they just had a hard on for a tough guy but maybe it is financial too. Are their supporters just following their leaders or is there a meeting of minds?

I get what is in it for Putin, he is trying to destabilise the west.

I liken this to Brexit, people looking for the last of any hope to overturn what they don't like, he is unpopular, Brexit was unpopular, people looking for legal ways and also so loose terms to discredit both.

He's unpopular cos at times he's a clam full stop, but Hillary was always a clam so all this butt hurt by left leaning people tinkles me off....I don't like the man but saw him as the lesser of two evils.

He's also unpopular because unlike Hillary and Obama , he's not political establishment. There's Republicans that hate him and want him removed as much as there are Democrats. Wall Street backed the Democrat..There's people in the CIA that want him out..The main streeeeem media, all wanting back to the status quo, a pay for play puppet politician.

But then, he may well be a plant and we've all been out manoeuvred for a bigger plan that does not involve him. However, he actually could be our best hope, at least for confronting the political correctness BS of the past few years!

Personally, I think he's mad, but not mad in the way some on here believe him to be ... I think he's mad for taking on this brick... He's life or maybe that of a family member is on the line here with all this hate directed his way..

I think people should consider the alternative if Trump gets taken out, impeached or worse.

You see it in this country too with people like Farage excusing Russian expansionism. I had always assumed that they just had a hard on for a tough guy but maybe it is financial too. Are their supporters just following their leaders or is there a meeting of minds?

I get what is in it for Putin, he is trying to destabilise the west.

Do you not think that since 1989 we in the West have not been prodding the Bear?... The Warsaw Pact had collapsed along with their communist system , meanwhile Nato has expanded and so too has to the EU to it's borders....

Putin is clearly wanting the break-up the EU federalist state so I'd agree with anyone suggesting it's possible he's helping the European populist movements we're seeing .

He's unpopular cos at times he's a clam full stop, but Hillary was always a clam so all this butt hurt by left leaning people tinkles me off....I don't like the man but saw him as the lesser of two evils.

He's also unpopular because unlike Hillary and Obama , he's not political establishment. There's Republicans that hate him and want him removed as much as there are Democrats. Wall Street backed the Democrat..There's people in the CIA that want him out..The main streeeeem media, all wanting back to the status quo, a pay for play puppet politician.

But then, he may well be a plant and we've all been out manoeuvred for a bigger plan that does not involve him. However, he actually could be our best hope, at least for confronting the political correctness BS of the past few years!

Personally, I think he's mad, but not mad in the way some on here believe him to be ... I think he's mad for taking on this brick... He's life or maybe that of a family member is on the line here with all this hate directed his way..

I think people should consider the alternative if Trump gets taken out, impeached or worse.

Pence. Someone who thinks that you can electrocute the gay out of kids. As mad as it sounds, it looks like the lesser of two evils right now.

You seem to ignore that there are plenty of establishment figures that support Trump. The FBI helped him win the election and big business and Wall Street are well represented amongst his appointees. There also can be little doubt that Russia helped him win the election and that he has been backed by them.

I think that what people want is a competent, rational president.

If your big hope is that he can confront political correctness, it must really bug you. That seems strange to me. What is it that you would like to say or do that can't because of political correctness?

Do you not think that since 1989 we in the West have not been prodding the Bear?... The Warsaw Pact had collapsed along with their communist system , meanwhile Nato has expanded and so too has to the EU to it's borders....

Putin is clearly wanting the break-up the EU federalist state so I'd agree with anyone suggesting it's possible he's helping the European populist movements we're seeing .

No, I don't. I think that it up to countries who they affiliate and form pacts with. I cannot see how people cannot understand why the Polish, Czechs, Hungarians, Baltic States...would want to be in NATO. You do not have to go back that far to see Russian tanks in their capitals. They didn't overthrow communism to maintain Russian political influence.

You're a typical lazy leftist entitled SJW, can't be asked to do anything ...:rolleyes:

I suggest you put down what you've been taking this evening and maybe get an early night Petal [emoji4]

Definitely not a leftist. Or right, perhaps a bit of a broken wing. I do plenty for causes I believe in, thank you. Don't feel the need to resort to name-calling on a football forum either, didn't realise you were so precious, I wouldn't have inadvertently antagonised you.

Have a nice night sweetcheeks x

Ps (edit): I had to look up what a SJW was. Proper leftie, me....

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Back