• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Russia has been doing similar in eastern europe for years to try and get back territory, I would not be surprised if it were true about Russia and Trump, I guess the only good that will come out of this is that candidates for president will have to go through tougher vetting when they try and get their party nomination.

My hope is that Russia try and get involved in the French and German elections to get more anti EU leaders elected, this will give Russia a better chance of getting back it's former territories (not something I actually want) but it would help with the complete and utter destruction of the EU which is something I would dearly love to see.

Your enemies enemy is your friend, lets hope Russia does not just stop with America but looks at Germany and France. If I were May I would tell Putin we will support him in the middle east if gets Merkel out and Le Penn in.

You want Le Penn in? Is the death to you of the eu worth Russia taking Latvia? What if Russia doesnt just stop at 'former' territories?

What is it about fascists and sexual oddities. Apparently the Donald is into water sports. Cannot believe this clown shoe got elected. He couldn't run a bath or lead a dog.

A very close friend of mine works for a certain agency with an HQ in a very nice building on the Thames.

When he first started working for them he had to tell their equivalent of an HR department every bad thing he'd ever done. Much of our combined misspent youth is now on official record there! If he does anything else that could be considered immoral, illegal, etc. he has to inform them. If he cheats on his wife, smokes a joint, anything - they know about it.

The idea is that then there's nothing anyone can compromise him on that his employers can't get him out of. It wouldn't be the worst idea for those wanting to hold the highest level of public office to have to do the same.

You want Le Penn in? Is the death to you of the eu worth Russia taking Latvia? What if Russia doesnt just stop at 'former' territories?

I am not a Le Penn fan, am not a fan of any politican for that matter. She has done well to distance herself from her nutter father. But yes I want her in, the EU will never reform the people that run it will not allow it, so we need people like her and Farage to destroy it.

I am very fond of Latvia, those in the west of the country and up to Riga are of the mindset of the western world, the other side of Latvia are mainly ethnic Russians and would welcome being a part of Russia. The death of the EU is worth it to me.

Would Russia stop there? Nope they would probably try and even get Poland back, but the Poles I know would rather die then live under Russian rule. As for us, despite the hippies and their mad ideas, we have nukes, so we are safe. It then becomes an economic war, which over a 20 year period would see Russia completely implode as left wing economic politics never works out, in fact if it were not for gas that would have happened already as Russia is pretty much a basket case economy. Once renewable energy has caught up Russia will become as backward as the middle east.

But the EU and it's anti democratic ways would be a thing of the past, unfortunately the people of Europe have by and large forgotten what it is to be run by an elite that do not care for the will of the people(how the EU behave now) they are thugs, just look at how they are treating the British for wanting to leave a club. If my gym behaved like that if I cancelled my membership I would blow them up.

The EU are thugs and bullies, here is hoping a bigger thug and bully comes along and teaches them whats what. In the long run we have nothing to fear from Russia, it's politics and economics will be the defeat of it, we just need her help to get rid of the EU. Not that I would be any help to Russia in anyway, I am old and have no sensitive information. But if I could I would happily work with the Russians to defeat the EU.

Putin is a psycho but just as we have done with America since the Empire went, we should hide behind the big bully to further our objectives.

A very close friend of mine works for a certain agency with an HQ in a very nice building on the Thames.

When he first started working for them he had to tell their equivalent of an HR department every bad thing he'd ever done. Much of our combined misspent youth is now on official record there! If he does anything else that could be considered immoral, illegal, etc. he has to inform them. If he cheats on his wife, smokes a joint, anything - they know about it.

The idea is that then there's nothing anyone can compromise him on that his employers can't get him out of. It wouldn't be the worst idea for those wanting to hold the highest level of public office to have to do the same.

I wear tights and masturbate while licking custard off my wife's feet.

Can I now be Prime minister?

I am not a Le Penn fan, am not a fan of any politican for that matter. She has done well to distance herself from her nutter father. But yes I want her in, the EU will never reform the people that run it will not allow it, so we need people like her and Farage to destroy it.

I am very fond of Latvia, those in the west of the country and up to Riga are of the mindset of the western world, the other side of Latvia are mainly ethnic Russians and would welcome being a part of Russia. The death of the EU is worth it to me.

Would Russia stop there? Nope they would probably try and even get Poland back, but the Poles I know would rather die then live under Russian rule. As for us, despite the hippies and their mad ideas, we have nukes, so we are safe. It then becomes an economic war, which over a 20 year period would see Russia completely implode as left wing economic politics never works out, in fact if it were not for gas that would have happened already as Russia is pretty much a basket case economy. Once renewable energy has caught up Russia will become as backward as the middle east.

But the EU and it's anti democratic ways would be a thing of the past, unfortunately the people of Europe have by and large forgotten what it is to be run by an elite that do not care for the will of the people(how the EU behave now) they are thugs, just look at how they are treating the British for wanting to leave a club. If my gym behaved like that if I cancelled my membership I would blow them up.

The EU are thugs and bullies, here is hoping a bigger thug and bully comes along and teaches them whats what. In the long run we have nothing to fear from Russia, it's politics and economics will be the defeat of it, we just need her help to get rid of the EU. Not that I would be any help to Russia in anyway, I am old and have no sensitive information. But if I could I would happily work with the Russians to defeat the EU.

Putin is a psycho but just as we have done with America since the Empire went, we should hide behind the big bully to further our objectives.

Wow that's a lot to give up just for the death of the EU. Not sure it's done anything to deserve that apart from add another counter balance to American hegemony.

As for how they behaved since the vote: They can't give good terms to the UK if we leave it's impossible for them to do so.... I said this on here before the vote.

Wow that's a lot to give up just for the death of the EU. Not sure it's done anything to deserve that apart from add another counter balance to American hegemony.

As for how they behaved since the vote: They can't give good terms to the UK if we leave it's impossible for them to do so.... I said this on here before the vote.

It is not about giving good terms or even bad terms, it is about fair terms.

Also why could they not give us "good" terms? to stop others from leaving? sounds like a bunch of gangsters to me, you want to be a part of a club of gangsters, is that some sort of cuckold fantasy. I am all for a good bit of fantasy but never got that. Here is an idea how about the nations of Europe do what the EU was originally set up to do, trade with one another.

They do not want to trade with us, well I imagine in the short term the would be a financial hit for us from that, but long term we are better off out of that sort of protectionism and also better off focusing on emerging markets(commonwealth countries would be a good place to start). I imagine the car markets would be quick to want a trade agreement with Britain.

I dont like bullies never have done never will, the EU has shown it's true colours the complete and utter destruction of those fcuking gangsters is worth any price we have to pay.

It is not about giving good terms or even bad terms, it is about fair terms.

Also why could they not give us "good" terms? to stop others from leaving? sounds like a bunch of gangsters to me, you want to be a part of a club of gangsters, is that some sort of cuckold fantasy. I am all for a good bit of fantasy but never got that. Here is an idea how about the nations of Europe do what the EU was originally set up to do, trade with one another.

They do not want to trade with us, well I imagine in the short term the would be a financial hit for us from that, but long term we are better off out of that sort of protectionism and also better off focusing on emerging markets(commonwealth countries would be a good place to start). I imagine the car markets would be quick to want a trade agreement with Britain.

I dont like bullies never have done never will, the EU has shown it's true colours the complete and utter destruction of those fcuking gangsters is worth any price we have to pay.

A fair deal is offering us what Norway has. As I understand it, they are willing to do that. What they are not willing to do is bend ' the 4 freedoms' to suit us... again seems fair to me. Why the he'll should they? Why should we, if we are out of the Eu expect a better deal than Norway or Switzerland or even Turkey? Car markets? People that want to buy BMW Mercz etc will still buy them regardless of the extra tarrif.... the lack of financial passporting though will potentially be catastrophic to our economy.

Trade with the commonwealth? That really is a fantasy, I would really like to hear your reasoning behind why you think that would be feasible.

A fair deal is offering us what Norway has. As I understand it, they are willing to do that. What they are not willing to do is bend ' the 4 freedoms' to suit us... again seems fair to me. Why the he'll should they? Why should we, if we are out of the Eu expect a better deal than Norway or Switzerland or even Turkey? Car markets? People that want to buy BMW Mercz etc will still buy them regardless of the extra tarrif.... the lack of financial passporting though will potentially be catastrophic to our economy.

Trade with the commonwealth? That really is a fantasy, I would really like to hear your reasoning behind why you think that would be feasible.

How about giving us what Canada has, a free trade agreement. Would be a way to show respect to what has been a net contributor to their gangster club for many years. We should expect a free trade agreement because that is the way most advanced modern countries are moving and why would you not have a free trade agreement if you did not have something to fear, free trade agreements are a way of showing nations are confident and forward looking, so yeah the EU gangster club wont want to do that.

The commonwealth countries and increase trading with them is something I have been banging on about on here for years(over a decade) back in the days when Clarky and Leedspurs(bit of a nutter) were able to put the case in more elegant terms then me, but here is an article that sums up my views on emerging markets http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...llow-Britain-to-embrace-the-Commonwealth.html

We could get a trade agreement in the motor industry quite quickly, it is not about us buying german cars(i have owned 3 italian cars in my life and would not mind buying another) but if they put a levy in us buying from them we would do the same back, BMW and Mercedes have a lot of interest in the uk market as we make parts for their cars and offer services, they do not want to get into a trade war with us.

Finally the financial passporting would be a slight hit for the city, but with our system were we do not over regulate like the EU we would more then likely win over the Chinese, which despite China due a bust in their boom and bust cycle, is the future for currency and financial trading, Chine would prefer to base themselves in a forward Country like Britain with a history of skills and experience in the money markets.

Not really a lot to give up, a bit of land in some small eastern european countries whose population would like to be a part of Russia anyway, Germany and France having anti EU leaders would be no hardship to me at all.

Is a shame because I am rather fond of how Germany behaves, it is a country that with a great emphasis on education also encourages their students to study "trade" skills, it has a foreign policy that I envy(I.E. do not get involved in foreign conflicts though that is in part a hang over to the second world war) it places a great deal in its exporting,their trade unions behave like grown ups, it has a better housing market then us and frankly apart from the Olympics it has better sporting success then us. Apart from nutter Merkel and that weird "all refugees are welcome here" Germany runs itself pretty well.

Finally the financial passporting would be a slight hit for the city, but with our system were we do not over regulate like the EU we would more then likely win over the Chinese, which despite China due a bust in their boom and bust cycle, is the future for currency and financial trading, Chine would prefer to base themselves in a forward Country like Britain with a history of skills and experience in the money markets.
There's a serious point in there somewhere!

How long would it take the EU, with their love of bureaucracy and taxation, to negate the benefit of moving from the UK to the EU if passporting were removed?

I'd imagine that if we kept taxation and regulation low, we'd be on an even footing within 3-5 years.

I liken this to Brexit, people looking for the last of any hope to overturn what they don't like, he is unpopular, Brexit was unpopular, people looking for legal ways and also so loose terms to discredit both.

If the Russians think they've got video(s) to blackmail Trump then imo they may be in for a surprise.

If Trump had done something like revealing secret information or arms deals or anything that generally was of detriment to his nation and people then he would be in a hole and his outlook bleak.

BUT the bottom line is he may have been in a different type of hole:), hotels, hookers yada yada......this sh*t is going on everywhere in cities across the world right now. It really affects him only. He'd have some explaining to do to the Mrs, but it wouldn't surprise me (especially considering the tone and outward behaviour of him so far) if he just fronted it out and said yep, 'waht you got' 'so what!'.....he may be the President of the USof A...but lets face it he aint like any we've seen before.

Back