• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Sorry I was attempting badly to be humorous!

Yes I did realise you were kidding me:cool: and once I'd picked myself up off the floor from laughing, it did cross my mind to LOL you post :p.... But then, I thought, WTF, it's not Stephen's fault that he's been bombarded with the pro Globalist agenda for more years than he himself knows.

Did you by chance watch the video?

Yes I did realise you were kidding me:cool: and once I'd picked myself up off the floor from laughing, it did cross my mind to LOL you post :p.... But then, I thought, WTF, it's not Stephen's fault that he's been bombarded with the pro Globalist agenda for more years than he himself knows.

Did you by chance watch the video?

Not yet but I will.

****Edit****

I watched it @wiziwig.
I think she is a pain with a one side lecture. It generally reminds me of all those Trump fans who are trying to turn back time. Also trying to persuade idiots that american cars of 80/90s were good and its great to burn coal in power stations. AND lets not forget to get Little Johnny a 9mm for school and put under the tree this Christmas, Praise the lord!

I must be a globalist coz I dont want to go back to the Europe of the 30s.

Last edited:
She's prettier than me , she loosely explains "Globalists">

Wow, she's pretty cutting. I was waiting for the alternative viewpoint. She slams pretty much everyone, with particular vitriol for the UN and Unicef. Is she right? Where is the balanced view?

I think Trump could actually play his Putin ties to his advantage - keep your friends close, enemies closer.

That would be the ultimate win - the political version of walking down 5th Ave with a gun

I watched the Clinton Video of her losing the plot when some bloke has a sign up about her old man, she is losing her grip

She's gonna blow it, isn't she?

Shades of Brexit all over again.

Its an obvious comparison, but it does seem like the same feeling.

The problem you have is there is no political track record for Trump which is working to his favour, where as hers is not great and she has been proven to be untrustworthy on the email event if it does not bring any major penalties. What is also against her is she is a Clinton and people are just not buying into another Clinton run country.

Trumps a dirty old man, loves women to fondle but thinks they have a place in society, that is literally all the have on the bloke, so now Clintons left with one tactic, keep shouting it rather than saying it.

Last edited:
Its an obvious comparison, but it does seem like the same feeling.

The problem you have is there is no political track record for Trump which is working to his favour, where as hers is not great and she has been proven to be untrustworthy on the email event if it does not bring any major penalties. What is also against her is she is a Clinton and people are just not buying into another Clinton run country.

Trumps a dirty old man, loves women to fondle but thinks they have a place in society, that is literally all the have on the bloke and the record run think on America, so now Clintons left with one tactic, keep shouting it rather than saying it.
Well there's a bit more than that.

Oh he earned a shed load of cash and may or may not have paid tax on it, which included using loop holes under a two term Clinton run country :)
Loop holes that were partially closed by Clinton would be more accurate. The partnership equity for debt swap trick his accountants pulled may still come back to bite him according to some reports. It saved him from ruin at the time though.

If you think that not paying tax and treating women like objects are the only things in the negative column then that's cool. I'm not American so it will only affect me really if Trump goes nuclear. I will admit the thought of him in charge of all that firepower makes a bit nervous. I have a picture in my head of a big red button saying do not press.

Seriously though, going on his comments it appears he will use the office to sate his bruised ego and get back at those who said nasty things about him! He comes across to me like a petulant child in that regards. As for his policy positions they all seem a little mad too.

Loop holes that were partially closed by Clinton would be more accurate. The partnership equity for debt swap trick his accountants pulled may still come back to bite him according to some reports. It saved him from ruin at the time though.

If you think that not paying tax and treating women like objects are the only things in the negative column then that's cool. I'm not American so it will only affect me really if Trump goes nuclear. I will admit the thought of him in charge of all that firepower makes a bit nervous. I have a picture in my head of a big red button saying do not press.

Seriously though, going on his comments it appears he will use the office to sate his bruised ego and get back at those who said nasty things about him! He comes across to me like a petulant child in that regards. As for his policy positions they all seem a little mad too.

I am just trying to put a light spin on a pretty funny situation.

I love America and have alot of American friends but as a broad stroke, land of the free, home of the brave, the first pumping of the Ryder Cup, Don Kings "only in America" and the most powerful country in the world and you end up with.............Clinton and Trump. When I think of it and all the famous chest pumping speeches that the country has given in sports, or by generals in Vietnam, you can't help but laugh to see them showcased on tele by those two.

In all seriousness I think the "Trump would hit the button" is over played, I don't know much about American politics but Trumps comments about war, or building walls for me is a pure vote swinging for the benefit of some audiences, tell the people what they want to hear and the Americans love the idea of war, they bloody love it in some states.

Clinton as someone with Libya under her belt has more examples of being a war monger

Oh he earned a shed load of cash and may or may not have paid tax on it, which included using loop holes under a two term Clinton run country :)

He inherited a shed load that he managed to squander. I don't think he has anywhere near what he wants us to think these days, it's mostly others investing and him fronting it. Probably doesn't spend a dime of his own money, all going down as business expenses.

He inherited a shed load that he managed to squander. I don't think he has anywhere near what he wants us to think these days, it's mostly others investing and him fronting it. Probably doesn't spend a dime of his own money, all going down as business expenses.
And he lies constantly and denies it when faced with evidence, uses donated charity money on personal expenses. Very likely lies massively about his own donations but we don't know as he has chosen not to release his tax return

In the debate regarding the pros and cons of Globalism, my own interpretation of what are indigenous people, is irrelevant.

For those opposed to no borders Globalism, this is about democratically elected national governments of countries being free to make their own decisions on such matters.

Fair enough but how small do you go to recognise Statehood and self-determination?

Kurds want a State? Should that be recognised and supported? In some ways Turkey and Iraq are super nationals as they encompass different 'regions'. Same as the UK. The end point of non-Globalism or nationalism is therefore devolution to anyone who wants it. Catalonia, the Basques, the Kurds, the Scots all spring easily to mind, not sure where the list stops.

Back