• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I'm surprised we've yet to hear, Hillary Clinton come out and accuse, James Comey of being a Vladimir Putin agent.

I'm surprised we've yet to hear, Hillary Clinton come out and accuse, James Comey of being a Vladimir Putin agent.
The fact that she has sent her attack dogs after him is interesting.

It could be a pre-emptive strike to try and discredit him because she knows what's coming.

I can only assume that if she was convinced she was safe then she'd be attacking the accuracy of what Comey has said, rather than the legality.

750x422

Trump showing up on stage at a charity he didn't donate to.

---

For as long as he has been rich and famous, Donald Trump has also wanted people to believe he is generous. He spent years constructing an image as a philanthropist by appearing at charity events and by making very public - even nationally televised - promises to give his own money away.

It was, in large part, a facade. A months-long investigation by The Washington Post has not been able to verify many of Trump's boasts about his philanthropy.

Instead, throughout his life in the spotlight, whether as a businessman, television star or presidential candidate, The Post found that Trump had sought credit for charity he had not given - or had claimed other people's giving as his own.

It is impossible to know for certain what Trump has given to charity, because he has declined to release his tax returns. In all, The Post was able to identify $7.8 million in charitable giving from Trump's own pocket since the early 1980s.

In public appearances, Trump often made it appear that he gave far more.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...t-trump-charitable-giving-20161029-story.html

The whole US election is now a clusterfeck. With Trump involved it was always going to be the case.

I agree, it's all a clusterfudge but I disagree we can put all the blame on Trump. It's eight years on from the financial crash and people can clearly see that we have not all been in this together.

Meanwhile, the political and financial establishments are still lording it up as the national debts rise. Throw in their mess that is the foreign policy of never ending war and people are rightly angry.
These are populist times and the Republicans have emphatically responded by spewing out Trump on the voter.

The Democratic establishment on the other hand, conspired against the populist Bernie Sanders in favour of the corrupt Hillary Clinton. They'd seen her in action in previous primaries and how she went up against Obama. She fights dirty, so I disagree with you Trump is chiefly to blame for this clusterfudge. IMO it was always going to be like this regardless of who Clinton's opponent were.

Everybody involved in the US system has to share some of the blame. Republicans in the senate and their childish scorched earth attitude to government are at the crux of the US problems.
Add Trump = clusterfudge

There is a growing petulance in me that would love to see Trump in the white house. I would be like watching the Simpsons with live performers.

Last edited:
The fact that she has sent her attack dogs after him is interesting.

It could be a pre-emptive strike to try and discredit him because she knows what's coming.

I can only assume that if she was convinced she was safe then she'd be attacking the accuracy of what Comey has said, rather than the legality.

Her attack dogs are now rabid... We now have Senate Democratic Leader, Harry Reid, publicly stating that in his private communications with Comey and other top FBI officials, he was told that there are connections between Trump and the Putin government.

From what I have heard and read , I think there are enough people at the FBI , CIA and other US intelligence agencies who have serious misgivings about a 'President Hillary Clinton', due to her time as Secretary of State. There's a sense of betrayal regarding her emails.

Everybody involved in the US system has to share some of the blame. Republicans in the senate and their childish scorched earth attitude to government are at the crux of the US problems.
Add Trump = clusterfudge

There is a growing petulance in me that would love to see Trump in the white house. I would be like watching the Simpsons with live performers.

I'm actually dreading November the 9th...Can see this kicking off big time in America.

If Trump wins , I'm expecting BLM (who it seems are currently under orders to stand down) to be out on the streets again. We will see big violent demonstrations in the cities.

If Clinton wins, I can see the anti globalists getting violent, especially with their second amendment fears.

as we said @wiziwig a clusterfudge.

What the feck is an 'anti globalist', do they still believe the earth is flat?

I bet Trump has told them that it at one of his gatherings!

as we said @wiziwig a clusterfudge.

What the feck is an 'anti globalist', do they still believe the earth is flat?

I bet Trump has told them that it at one of his gatherings!

It's the fear of open borders and enforced multiculturalism, to the detriment of the indigenous peoples in the Western Hemisphere.

She's prettier than me , she loosely explains it>

It's the fear of open borders and enforced multiculturalism, to the detriment of the indigenous peoples in the Western Hemisphere.

We talking truly indigenous people (if such exist) or people who have been in situ for, say, more than 100 years?

Sorry I was attempting badly to be humorous!

That whole thing is a joke, Clinton is a week out and has a FBI case hanging over her, so what does she do? she rolls out someone Trump once called "piggy".

I mean come on, is that the basis of American politics?

No wonder she has Trump coming in so close, she only has herself to blame

That whole thing is a joke, Clinton is a week out and has a FBI case hanging over her, so what does she do? she rolls out someone Trump once called "piggy".

I mean come on, is that the basis of American politics?

No wonder she has Trump coming in so close, she only has herself to blame

Plus all the republicans in the senate banging on the FBI's door.
But I agree it is a lame response.
As I've said I am warming to the comedic value of donald in the White House more every day.
Hillary will be, well, boring by comparison

Plus all the republicans in the senate banging on the FBI's door.
But I agree it is a lame response.
As I've said I am warming to the comedic value of donald in the White House more every day.
Hillary will be, well, boring by comparison

He will be great value

It reality America have had some pretty bad Presidents, Obama is not a great but is a PR dream, Watergate was an unreal scandal and the people of america voted for that president in.

In this day and age the damage Trump can do is likely to be in PR, but I also think alto of what he says is blown out of all proportion because it makes great media.

He will be great value

It reality America have had some pretty bad Presidents, Obama is not a great but is a PR dream, Watergate was an unreal scandal and the people of america voted for that president in.

In this day and age the damage Trump can do is likely to be in PR, but I also think alto of what he says is blown out of all proportion because it makes great media.

Was secretly hoping Boris would be PM for very similar reasons.....

We talking truly indigenous people (if such exist) or people who have been in situ for, say, more than 100 years?

In the debate regarding the pros and cons of Globalism, my own interpretation of what are indigenous people, is irrelevant.

For those opposed to no borders Globalism, this is about democratically elected national governments of countries being free to make their own decisions on such matters.

Back