• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

DlNKbT_U0AA_3S9.jpg

Ms. Haberman has written so many puff pieces about The Donald she is hard to take seriously.

But on another note, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please make this the beginning of the end for this horrific Presidency (before Trump drops some nukes somewhere to distract attention - remember what Bill Clinton did in Eastern Europe while he was on the legal hook) so that the Civil War 2.0 can begin and the 20% of this country that is racist, sexist, homophobic, rage-filled & intolerant can be put in their place and serious governmental reform can happen? If not, I'll take Spurs winning the Premier League instead.

Ms. Haberman has written so many puff pieces about The Donald she is hard to take seriously.

But on another note, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please make this the beginning of the end for this horrific Presidency (before Trump drops some nukes somewhere to distract attention - remember what Bill Clinton did in Eastern Europe while he was on the legal hook) so that the Civil War 2.0 can begin and the 20% of this country that is racist, sexist, homophobic, rage-filled & intolerant can be put in their place and serious governmental reform can happen? If not, I'll take Spurs winning the Premier League instead.

You’re just all heart!

I was reading on the Twittersphere, the undeniable source of all knowledge, that if they impeach Trump on the crime of treason then his whole administration gets removed, Pence et al.

I was reading on the Twittersphere, the undeniable source of all knowledge, that if they impeach Trump on the crime of treason then his whole administration gets removed, Pence et al.
I don't think that's correct, but I sure hope it is. Even if it is the chances of him being impeached and removed are slim to none as it would require large numbers of Repubes voting against the pig that fills their trough.

I don't think that's correct, but I sure hope it is. Even if it is the chances of him being impeached and removed are slim to none as it would require large numbers of Repubes voting against the pig that fills their trough.
I think it is factually right. Just googled it. T'is wrote in the constitution.

Edit: My second source says no. It is incorrect.

The lurking filth here is that PENCE has managed to somewhat successfully avoid any interaction with Trump. It is bizarre. Never has a Veep been so distant in so many ways from POTUS. It will work to his advantage here if he ends up having to fill-in...and don't be fooled, if he fills in, the ONLY way he will be any better is if the Midterms obliterate Republican influence...otherwise it will be another brick sandwich...

The lurking filth here is that PENCE has managed to somewhat successfully avoid any interaction with Trump. It is bizarre. Never has a Veep been so distant in so many ways from POTUS. It will work to his advantage here if he ends up having to fill-in...and don't be fooled, if he fills in, the ONLY way he will be any better is if the Midterms obliterate Republican influence...otherwise it will be another brick sandwich...

I'm pretty sure that distancing Pence from Trump has been an intentional policy in case Trump falls. I remember discussing it with Scara on here shortly after the inauguration.

I'm pretty sure that distancing Pence from Trump has been an intentional policy in case Trump falls. I remember discussing it with Scara on here shortly after the inauguration.
Ah so you and Scara are the ones behind Trump and he's rise to power!!

That explains a lot :)

Pence is a Poch Manchurian candidate. I'm not sure if that is true but I'm running with it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_laws_in_the_United_States

Definition: In Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution, treason is specifically limited to levying war against the US, or adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. Conviction requires two witnesses or a confession in open court.

He won't be tried for treason, as he hasn't committed it according to the definition. Have they even actually tied anybody to Russia yet? The people going down is all about dodgy financial dealings so far, right? To be honest, that's the sort of thing they'll find on 90% of people in Washington if they put a special prosecutor on them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_laws_in_the_United_States

Definition: In Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution, treason is specifically limited to levying war against the US, or adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. Conviction requires two witnesses or a confession in open court.

He won't be tried for treason, as he hasn't committed it according to the definition. Have they even actually tied anybody to Russia yet? The people going down is all about dodgy financial dealings so far, right? To be honest, that's the sort of thing they'll find on 90% of people in Washington if they put a special prosecutor on them.
Article II Section 4 is the one that is confusing people. It is related to impeachment rather than prosecution for treason.

As for the evidence against him. I'm sure they have it now but are keeping their powder dry.

Article II Section 4 is the one that is confusing people. It is related to impeachment rather than prosecution for treason.

As for the evidence against him. I'm sure they have it now but are keeping their powder dry.

They'll probably have to wait for him to lose in 2020. As was said in an article I posted a while back, unlike Nixon who stepped down, Trump is not a patriot and does not give a feck about his country. The Republicans won't do anything either as they're all just looking out for themselves.

Pence is in the doo-doo too. According to many he was a Manafort suggestion, backed up by Kushner and Flynn. I hope that disgusting gonad Paul Ryan gets a metaphorical beating too.

Back