• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I have to stop reading about this guy. Trump was in my dream last night. He kidnapped a kid from a childcare centre.

Stop reading it people stop reading it. Its all Fake News. Theyll have you dreaming it. They want to be in youre head.
Last night, great story great story, last night i went to Visit a sick kid in the hospital, in the hospital, brave kid the best. You know what he said to me. You Know How he thanked me? He said can I come Home with you. People, isn't that nice, isnt that Nice.
He hardly even Screamed. Great kid. Hrest Kid. The Future.
FTFY

Michael Shannon gets him.

Dk7vj_qU0AANH84

This is looking really good. Certainly the biggest opportunity so far to get the bastard.

All we need now is a revocation of Article 50, Corbyn to be expelled from Labour and Leicester City to be stripped of their title. Then we can write 2016 off as just a horrible dream.
I want this play out slowly and extremely painfully. The death of thousand cuts (sounds a bit like Brexit actually).

I want this play out slowly and extremely painfully. The death of thousand cuts (sounds a bit like Brexit actually).

You'll probably get that wish. Even if the mid-terms favour the Dems, impeachment couldn't get going until next year. In the meantime, there's lots that could happen: Trump starts pardoning the key players, Trump fires Mueller, Trump is implicated on record in guilty pleas from other parties (perhaps, finally, concerning Russian collusion), Jared or Ivanka are flipped, Trump declares war on Venezuela, fertile women are pressed into service as handmaids - or, quite possibly, all of the above.

If - hopefully when - we know all the juicy bits and details about Trump's rise (and hopefully fall) as POTUS, there's a chance we will all regard House of Cards as a silly childrens TV show in comparison. Because this brick just keeps getting crazier.

Back