• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

It's interesting timing -- all the dodgy Clinton/Russia stuff was published in The Hill (not exactly a conspiracy theorist paper) and then a few days later the indictments drop.

I just have to hear an american accent on the news these days and I all but just stop listening and sort say whatever! and unconsciously just switch off and wait to hear something of interest.

Care more about Spain situation. Actually any other situation.

Russian interference in foreign elections goes further than the US. It is complex and difficult to explain, which is why it hasn't been covered extensively by the media, but I think that will change over the next couple of years.

Russian interference in foreign elections goes further than the US. It is complex and difficult to explain, which is why it hasn't been covered extensively by the media, but I think that will change over the next couple of years.

Yes I know.
But my reaction at the moment to all things USA is not a conscious one, it's not unlike listening Glenn's football punditry. Its a que for a quick couple of moves of sudoku on me iPad. I do try to fight it!

DNUEGJiVAAMD_ds.jpg

Why all this Hillary talk when people from your campaign are being charged? The right loves living in their own little bubble.

I read that David Robertsbridge thread earlier. I see that Fox news and the WSJ haven't disappointed.

So, it turns out that under Obama, the Democratic Party was left heavily in debt and broke. In return for sorting that out, Hilary Clinton and her campaign staff would assume complete control of the party -- this was before she became a Presidential candidate, before she won the democratic nomination. This was in August 2015.

So yeah, the Primary against Sanders was rigged all along. The DNC are supposed to be neutral, but there was no way they could be -- and people at the time knew that they were not, but when they said so were simply shouted down as Bernie Bro misogynists or some such nonsense.

Explained here:

Back