• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

DM0pEKgUIAANI5G.jpg

Except the actual numbers were 41% for Trump and 62% for Obama.

This makes sense if you consider Fox a major news outlet.

I wonder if he genuinely believes his own lies and false claims are true, or if he knows he's trumping, but just relentlessly keeps his propaganda machine going for his own benefit.

I wonder if he genuinely believes his own lies and false claims are true, or if he knows he's flimflamting, but just relentlessly keeps his propaganda machine going for his own benefit.
Which one is more scary?

If only we had a narcissist on the board to enlighten us. I can't think of anyone who accurately fits the profile of thinking they are never wrong about anything.

It's like there is a hidden message in the text there... I just can't work out what it is.

Looks like some brick is about to hit the fan in the Mueller investigation. Hardcore fans of the Donald are preparing for war.

Trump will surely snake his way out of this one too, ignoring facts and reality and instead blaming Clinton, the media, islamists or Mexico for something completely irrelevant.

I just have to hear an american accent on the news these days and I all but just stop listening and sort say whatever! and unconsciously just switch off and wait to hear something of interest.

Care more about Spain situation. Actually any other situation.

Back