• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alejo Véliz

Welcome Veliz. I have seen some clips. There is some potential there. Wish you the best in your Spurs career.

I get the impression Ange is really on the ball with good lesser known players - a natural result of managing where he has.

Vicario is a great example of that.

I think he’s great at identifying the things that can make a difference, other than raw talent: personality, attitude, ability to dig in, to follow a plan etc. If you’ve got those, then you’ve got a chance in Ange’s system.

That’s interesting - perhaps we will be after another striker then with Harry gone?
I think we need another striker assuming Richarlison is who we plan to start with and not Son. He needs genuine competition, even if it's from a younger player. He needs to feel that fire and we need the depth squad wise.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Ally gold was saying that ange told him he won't be used for the first couple of months. That he just needed to settle.

The argentinian season only finished on 30th of july. So probably needed a rest anyway.

Probably have August off then and start training in September. Might see him make a bench in October after a preseason of sorts, might make an appearance for the U21s.

Probably have August off then and start training in September. Might see him make a bench in October after a preseason of sorts, might make an appearance for the U21s.
And then he will score a brace for them and immediately be touted as better than Richarlison and therefore needs promoting to the first team immediately l....

It's more complicated - South American leagues run on calendar years (late Jan to early Nov, with a winter break in Aug), not Aug-May.

He also played the U20s world cup, through what would have been his winter break

So we are probably giving him an extra break now, to ensure he doesn't play 18 months straight through

checked him out yesterday on a video...and I thought he seemed to fall over a bit...reading the comments below about him
Someone said, "I can't believe it, I've just been watching a player fall over for ten minutes". :D

Back