• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alejo Véliz

Welcome aboard kid, hope you live up to the potential

So Vicario, Maddison, Solomon, VDV, Veliz in, 3 with first 11 places

Hmm, good to make progress with signings, but I wonder if he will ever play for us.

Anyone have any intel on whether he'll be straight in the first team squad or the development squad / loan first? Feels surplus to first team requirements at the moment, unless Harry leaves or Richarlison shifts out wide at the expense of Perisic.

Anyone have any intel on whether he'll be straight in the first team squad or the development squad / loan first? Feels surplus to first team requirements at the moment, unless Harry leaves or Richarlison shifts out wide at the expense of Perisic.

I think we turned down the option to loan him back so I imagine he might get some chances of the first team fringe

Think he's in, was a lot of talk during negotiation his club wanted a strait loan back until December, we said no (assume it means we think we can use him?)

Gives us an option to go 2 up top with him on the bench?

Not sure if Ange has played 2 up top before though.

Interesting - didn't particularly seem like a current need unless Harry leaves.

Probably gives him time to train within the squad and develop with the squad during his formative years as a professional. Plus means he can come off the bench to give us more energy when needed. I don’t think that he will be used significantly at least not at first but he could well have a long career ahead of him with us so there is no rush.

A mere 16 posts, 1 post for each million of his transfer fee. Doesn't sound like there's much excitement here.

Back