• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Al Jazeera awarded PL rights

Ah, you need VPN to pay but can then just use Smart DNS to view live channels once signed up.

As Scotty 220 posted, it's $50 for a whole year, plus $35 for channels 9/10/HD on top - just tested on a crappy 4mb connection and it works really well.

As Dublin Spur mentions, using it outside the Middle East could technically mean they block you - but in reality it's very unlikely.

Might be a risk of an extra thorough strip search if you visit the middle east though…

Ah, you need VPN to pay but can then just use Smart DNS to view live channels once signed up.

As Scotty 220 posted, it's $50 for a whole year, plus $35 for channels 9/10/HD on top - just tested on a crappy 4mb connection and it works really well.

As Dublin Spur mentions, using it outside the Middle East could technically mean they block you - but in reality it's very unlikely.

Might be a risk of an extra thorough strip search if you visit the middle east though…

Do you need the extra channels 9/10/HD to get all the Spurs matches, or are they just for other events and for getting some matches in HD quality?

Do you need the extra channels 9/10/HD to get all the Spurs matches, or are they just for other events and for getting some matches in HD quality?

Not 100% sure. According to wikipedia channels 3, 7 and 9 are Barclays Premier League, but until the TV guide is up to see which matches are on which channels I'm not sure how to find out.

I'm guessing they'll want to show as many matches as possible though, so I reckon some will probably be on channel +9 and HD only.

Not 100% sure. According to wikipedia channels 3, 7 and 9 are Barclays Premier League, but until the TV guide is up to see which matches are on which channels I'm not sure how to find out.

I'm guessing they'll want to show as many matches as possible though, so I reckon some will probably be on channel +9 and HD only.

Ok, thanks.

Looking at the site it shows that it will show every EPL game. How would that work when only three channels. I too await the TV guide for clarity.

cheers for the info guys.. Appreciated, idiots guide would be good too. I'll request by PM please so not upset mods.

Looking at the site it shows that it will show every EPL game. How would that work when only three channels. I too await the TV guide for clarity.

cheers for the info guys.. Appreciated, idiots guide would be good too. I'll request by PM please so not upset mods.

If it's anything like Abu Dhabi Sports (who I used last season) then they only show the channels they have over satellite but stream all matches online.

So you basically used your credit card Scaramanga, with no threats to cut of your hand should you think about travelling to that region.

So you basically used your credit card Scaramanga, with no threats to cut of your hand should you think about travelling to that region.

This is more like adultery than it is stealing, so they'll leave your hands alone. They'll take your dingdong tho'.

which actually will have the same effect. unless you're one of those people who have sexual ongoings with other people/things.

Yep. Only difficult bit was I had to set up an Egyptian iTunes account so I could download their iPhone app.

I'm going to sign up with a company from New Zealand instead. Same deal, but they guarantee to show all PL matches live - there's some confusion as to how many AJ can show at once.

I'm going to sign up with a company from New Zealand instead. Same deal, but they guarantee to show all PL matches live - there's some confusion as to how many AJ can show at once.
What's the name of the company?
Do you do it through smart dns?

so which of these VPN enabled steams offers the best value for money?

AFAIK it's PLP. Al Jazeera offers HD but costs a lot more and it's not certain that more than one game will be on at any time (although I'd be surprised if there were many Saturdays when we weren't one of the most exciting matches on).

Have a look at the quality on PLP - if you're happy with it then it's the best option.

Back