• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

AFCON 2023

Ghana take off the guy who gave away the 1st goal and his replacement mucks up and gives away possession in box for 2nd equaliser.

You "wonder what Klopp is thinking?"

He's thinking 'Mo. My Man. Come home and we'll wrap your leg in placenta. Rub it with our finest cheeses, too. There's leeches if needed. You'll be playing for Liverpool before the end of the month.'

My cynicism knows no bounds. This is Mo Salah looking to get out early so he can get back to Liverpool on the ASAP Express. Alex Ferguson wrote the book on these shenanigans.

Good to see Pape Sarr coming off late on in good shape.

Just after a nice goal set up by the other Sarr to put Senegal up 2-0. Cameroon starting to use heavy manners.

So, what did I tell you. Salah scampering back to Liverpool for rehab on his quivering hamstring. Should be a rule whereby he can't play club football until the commitments of his national side are completed.. To see him playing for Liverpool while Egypt are still in the AFCON tournament would be farcical.

I've watched a few games and like the world cup finals they're a mixed level, the teams do have some very good players with blokes you might see playing in non league, in the games I've watched I've not seen a player I would think we should sign but as I write very erratic mix.

So, what did I tell you. Salah scampering back to Liverpool for rehab on his quivering hamstring. Should be a rule whereby he can't play club football until the commitments of his national side are completed.. To see him playing for Liverpool while Egypt are still in the AFCON tournament would be farcical.

He's out for 2 games apparently, so assume he sticks around hoping they get through and he can play again, Liverpool seem to be doing fine without him.

There is a rule, although it might allow Egypt to release him, just as the United goalie was allowed to play an extra game for them before joining his country.

Returning to Liverpool for treatment makes sense. He'll presumably get better treatment. If he recovers and Egypt qualify then he should return. The one difference is they may keep him in Liverpool while uncertain, whereas if he was with the Egyptian team they might risk him.

Equatorial Guinea are beating Ivory Coast 3-0!

4-0 final

The format with four third place teams going through helps, but they could still be eliminated. At least two teams are very likely to overtake them so they will be sweating on a few other games.

Egypt now have 45 minutes to avoid third place in their group. As it stands, their negative goal difference could see them knocked out.

Egypt have scored. Still in third, but three points could be enough considering how poorly the other third place teams seem to have fared so far.

Back