• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Aaron Lennon

Wish him the best. The Jol years of him ripping everyone a new guffhole, down the right will always be remembered fondly. Great player.

Sensible for him to move, and we don't need a player that has barely featured in a match squad. Guess he has fairly high wages also.

Can't believe we are doing business with them if they have refused to do business over Mirallas.

One of the best memories of Lennon for me - fourth goal at the Emirates 2008 in extra time.
Sad he's not part of our plan, or maybe consistent enough to be, but how amazing it was when we first saw him take off.

whoa........mixed emotions.

good luck azza.....my favourite player at one stage......wish he would have fulfilled his potential!

Still happy memories. Thanks azza blud!

Good luck Azza! Hope you rip Liverpool apart at the weekend. Wish you all the best.

I hope he does well, should make Miralles easier to sign in the summer.

It has been overdue. He's needed a move and something fresh for a couple of years. Lots of nostalgic memories, like Dawson he will be a 'Spurs man' regardless of his next chapter....and he's only 27!

Likewise, I'm disappointed that he's been allowed to move on loan, but I can understand the decision to let him leave. I will always hold positive memories of Lennon's time at the club; from his goals against Chelsea, Arsenal & the long ranger against Hull, to his powering runs and dizzy dribbling which would regularly leave Evra, and other defenders floundering, and his hard work plus that first touch..what a first touch.

Still, he has found himself further and further down the squad line, so a move was always likely. All that's left us for me to wish him the best of luck for his time at Everton. Here's hoping that he can find his form there and help the Evertonians secure key points in their fixtures against out top 4 rivals.

It has been overdue. He's needed a move and something fresh for a couple of years. Lots of nostalgic memories, like Dawson he will be a 'Spurs man' regardless of his next chapter....and he's only 27!

...but age is significant for a player like him. Pace is a big part of his game and that will only diminish now, indeed maybe his quickest days were years ago.

It is a good move for him, a big stage still. Maybe even less expectation? He wasn't going anywhere at Spurs anymore, and maybe Lamela and Townsend will benefit from more game time to go round.

However..... I'm gutted to see him go. A Spurs man indeed, and quite probably gave us the best years of his career. Those years to me represented the birth of the new Tottenham era, back to Jol and Davids.... and I think there is an argument that he was our best servant over the last ten years. Delivery wasn't brilliant but a helluva lot better than people often criticised him for. And it was his pace that compensated, such danger. I can remember a few late afternoons in the Paxton End, second half and you had Lennon, Walker and Bale marauding down the flanks. The East Stand would ripple up, it was like being at the races. Exciting times! Some great moments, best of all was 4-all.... just a brilliant, amazing moment. I hope he is always held in high regard. All the best Aaron.

Saw this photo on Twitter. With Lennon and BAE gone, the transition is indeed complete...

B84CTaDIMAAm6rr.jpg

Back