• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

But 12/12/12 is the last one EVER dude

(unless the world doesnt end tomorrow then you gotta wait 1000 years

last one ever?
conveniently ignoring the "20" that's before that last 12?
how is 12/12/2112 any different?

in just over a week, it will be 20/12/2012.

Jokes aside - that was quite possibly the greatest thread in GG history

Wish it was preserved under Classics and locked, etc.

Ahhh, the memories . . .

None of you geezers will be around to see it come again. Your children, however, will have a very real possibility of living to a 100 years or more, judging by current genetic advances, so they'll definitely be around. :)

last one ever?
conveniently ignoring the "20" that's before that last 12?
how is 12/12/2112 any different?

in just over a week, it will be 20/12/2012.

You conveniently forget the world will end today anyways - a new one will will be created.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fudges ****s.

You conveniently forget the world will end today anyways - a new one will will be created.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fudges ****s.

I'm going to be very upset if the world ends after I've spent a day at work. Least I ask for is it goes before I get out of bed in the morning.

I thought that was supposed to the morning after my Christmas do? I hope so, I'm going to get tacoted and may regret my actions otherwise.

Speaking of the End of the World...

[video=youtube;kCpjgl2baLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs[/video]

Back