• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

i will try to look at clock at 12 seconds past 12 will be cool, i always like being in train stations at 15.15 bit sad i know but there we go

aint it about now when some people in france say we are going to die or something? all except for one village in france. If it meant to be so be it, just glad i got to see bradofrd fudge over arsenal.

Im gonna go buy a ferrari on credit first thing tomorrow morning

Then I will pick up girl - fudge - then drive off woooohooooo

Im actually looking forward to 12/12/12 at 12:12:12s pm - now thats some fudged up brick.

i will try to look at clock at 12 seconds past 12 will be cool, i always like being in train stations at 15.15 bit sad i know but there we go

aint it about now when some people in france say we are going to die or something? all except for one village in france. If it meant to be so be it, just glad i got to see bradofrd fudge over arsenal.

**** you beat me to it. Its definitely gonna be the end of your world - beware bitch

I wouldnt be surprised in all honesty - have you seen the weather outside? I can see the cold shifting through the air - I can see cold... fudging "the end is tomorrow" brick.

My lad keeps insisting it's the 21st it all ends.

Have i missed something?

some french village up a mountain think that the whole world will explode except for them, just wish for once they did a follow up on these freaks after the supposed world ending thing

I've got an oral exam tomorrow (not the kind I was hoping) and am bricking it. I've started revision too late, trying to nail down theories etc now.

12/12/12 is gonna be brick either way

I've got an oral exam tomorrow (not the kind I was hoping) and am bricking it. I've started revision too late, trying to nail down theories etc now.

12/12/12 is gonna be brick either way

Good luck in your oral exam.

I imagine you would rather be either giving oral you sick bastard you

(oral exams are so tough)

Back