• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

1000 consecutive matches

RobOlly

Gerry McMahon
Sorry if posted somewhere else.
Did I hear correctly, on last night's ITV commentary, that a fan at the lane was attending his 1000th consecutive match, (home & away), a run lasting since 1993!
Legend, pure and simple if true. =D>

On a freezing evening about month ago I had a long and an interesting conversation with a person, who is 81 years old and travelled with his son to Moscow to watch Anzhi - Tottenham match.
He remembers Bill Nicholson times. When Bill was a player. 8-[

Legend as well. Never met such persons before. Shame I was so entartained with the match, that forgot to exchange contracts with them.
I'll upload a photo later.

a1037803efe6.jpg

Last edited:
some people have a good ol life...Ill be lucky to go once this season with work shenanigans....paying for a wedding .....and generally just not having time......

Sky coverage is ok but nothing beats the 'sisters walk' the pre match beer and talk with the fans' and of course the atmosphere inside the lane...(when were on it)

fair play to him lucky beggar.

Back