• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I see that the BBC are reporting claims that Kuyt was using PEDs when he was a Liverpool FC player.

Sahko was accused of using PEDS when he was at Liverpool FC

Capello has accused Liverpool players of using PEDS

Corriere dello Sport have long claimed Liverpool players have used PEDs

I am sure that this is mindless tittle-tattle, awful rumours and they are victims of a witch hunt by other clubs jealous of their success.

But it is a bit odd...

Last edited:
I see that the BBC are reporting claims that Kuyt was using PEDs when he was a Liverpool FC player.

Sahko was accused of using PEDS when he was at Liverpool FC

Capello has accused Liverpool players of using PEDS

Corriere dello Sport have long claimed Liverpool players have used PEDs

I am sure that this is mindless tittle-tattle, awful rumours and they are victims of a witch hunt by other clubs jealous of their success.

But it is a bit odd...
There you have it.

he was given Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUEs) during the tournament in South Africa - as per google.

Yes, luckily whenever a Liverpool player uses drugs on the WADA banned list there is always a perfectly innocent explanation.

remind me - what was Sahko's innocent explanation?

I guess it is never their fault

Last edited:
Yes, luckily whenever a Liverpool player uses drugs on the WADA banned list there is always a perfectly innocent explanation.

remind me - what was Sahko's innocent explanation?

I guess it is never their fault
Sahko's explanation was the drug wasn't on the banned list, and he won that and should not have missed the last few games of that season. He is still a nob for taking something but didn't take a banned substance. There are a load of actual things to have talk about without making them up.

My favourites at the moment are Can going to Juve on a free just when he looks half decent - moaning about the injustice even though they signed him on the cheap with a release clause.

The continued two face attitude between VVD not being allowed to leave and them making Coutinho stay.

Sahko's explanation was the drug wasn't on the banned list, and he won that and should not have missed the last few games of that season. He is still a nob for taking something but didn't take a banned substance. There are a load of actual things to have talk about without making them up.

My favourites at the moment are Can going to Juve on a free just when he looks half decent - moaning about the injustice even though they signed him on the cheap with a release clause.

The continued two face attitude between VVD not being allowed to leave and them making Coutinho stay.

Ah yes. It is not their fault. It never is.

Higenamine is a beta2-agonist

And you are right it is not specifically listed on the WADA banned list because it has not been a major problem so far. However, he was charged under the similar and related substances clauses designed to catch new and designer PEDs.

Liverpool argued that they did not know that Higenamine was a beta2-agonist. Surprisingly UEFA accepted this defence at face value.

My point is that the increasing number of PED cases at Liverpool Football Club with innocent explanations is surprising.

I guess they are just victims of bad luck.

Ah yes. It is not their fault. It never is.

My point is that the increasing number of PED cases at Liverpool Football Club with innocent explanations is surprising.

so far it is one (with an innocent explanation) and one where they decided they were wrong and he should not get a ban. so you could say two is an increasing number but I would say this is making the facts fit an agenda.

fudge me if they are pumping their players full of drugs they are crap at it.

They laboured to 1-0 home win against Palace with their £125m star man on strike?

Klopp saying that Coutinho will not leave and then saying it is not his decision?

Tommo promising the cult that they will buy Dele Alli

None of their stated transfer targets Keita, Sessegnon and VVD look likely despite FSG saying that would spend big

But you are right they are not imploding yet but they do have a ready made excuse as to why it is not their year.

On the positive side they have a big stand.

As opposed to labouring to a 1-1 draw at home to Burnley. Liverpool will be a big threat to finish in the top 4 again with or without Coutinho.

Im not so sure, especially once the cup and european games come in.

They have a formidable attack, but virtually no midfield or defence. I dont see them being top 4 personally.

Im not so sure, especially once the cup and european games come in.

They have a formidable attack, but virtually no midfield or defence. I dont see them being top 4 personally.

They had a formidable attack 3 seasons ago and no defence and nearly won the league. Not saying their attack is as good as it was back when they had Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling but they are still a dangerous side going forward and will score plenty of goals.

As opposed to labouring to a 1-1 draw at home to Burnley. Liverpool will be a big threat to finish in the top 4 again with or without Coutinho.

Had the same story last season though didn't we? They start fast, first couple of months of the season they are tearing it up, gonna win the league, wish we could attack like Liverpool etc. Come the end of the season, we were miles infront of them and smashing teams 6 or 7 goals, they scraped into the top 4 at the very end. And that was them having no Europe, out of the FA Cup early too. See how they cope with Klopp's football with no winter break (as in Germany) and Europe to contend with. My guess is that they will be out of steam again by mid January.

They had a formidable attack 3 seasons ago and no defence and nearly won the league. Not saying their attack is as good as it was back when they had Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling but they are still a dangerous side going forward and will score plenty of goals.

They had no competition that year either, and as I recal only the league to play for.

They will certainly score loads of goals. I expect against the lesser teams they will fill their boots. And I fully expect them in the top 6.

I just dont see them as real challengers. They will flatter to decieve, be flat track bullies against the lower teams, get caught out against anyone decent.

I fully expect the like of Stoke/WBA to pull a result against them.

In fact in most ways I see them like Arsenal to be honest.

I think they are going to get sussed out. Much like Arsenal.

Everyone knows if you play Arsenal you need to get in their faces, eventually the crack. Also, let them have the ball at the half way line, defend your box, push them wide where they are useless, then hit them on the break (Redknapp nailed them with that a few times).

It still amazes me how many teams fail to do this, its been the "how to" for years.

Liverpool are similar. Let them find their stride and they will punish you. Keep them off balance and they wont, but they will leave ridiculous defensive gaps for you to exploit.

Sooner or later people will wise up.

Personally I think they will drop plenty of points simply because they wont be able to handle all the games.

Thats one advantage we have this year, none of the competition is used to the schedule, they have all had recent seasons out of europe where they can focus on the league.

They had no competition that year either, and as I recal only the league to play for.

They will certainly score loads of goals. I expect against the lesser teams they will fill their boots. And I fully expect them in the top 6.

I just dont see them as real challengers. They will flatter to decieve, be flat track bullies against the lower teams, get caught out against anyone decent.

I fully expect the like of Stoke/WBA to pull a result against them.

In fact in most ways I see them like Arsenal to be honest.

Interesting that you say they will be flat track bullies, if anything they were the complete opposite last season, they wiped the floor with the top 6 but dropped brick loads of points against the likes of Palace, WBA, Stoke, Watford etc.

I think they are going to get sussed out. Much like Arsenal.

Everyone knows if you play Arsenal you need to get in their faces, eventually the crack. Also, let them have the ball at the half way line, defend your box, push them wide where they are useless, then hit them on the break (Redknapp nailed them with that a few times).

It still amazes me how many teams fail to do this, its been the "how to" for years.

Liverpool are similar. Let them find their stride and they will punish you. Keep them off balance and they wont, but they will leave ridiculous defensive gaps for you to exploit.

Sooner or later people will wise up.

Personally I think they will drop plenty of points simply because they wont be able to handle all the games.

Thats one advantage we have this year, none of the competition is used to the schedule, they have all had recent seasons out of europe where they can focus on the league.
We will get found out too. We have a predictable system/way of playing and the same players every game

Back