• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Yesterday, some fools on RAWK were thinking they'd go on a run and overtake us in the league. Meanwhile, on planet earth, Liverpool lose to a sh1t team. Again.

Klopp is a genius.

I know

They are still discussing how we will drop points against Arsenal and United and Leicester and Palace.

And that they can catch us if they win their last 4 games

(we are, of course, overrated and Chelsea have shown how easy it is to beat us)

Last edited:
Not that I want to see Spurs playing like an Allardyce side but (what with our atrocious record at Anfield) it might be worth doing a bit of extra practice on attacking corners in the lead up to next season's visit...

Liverpool have conceded 16 goals from corners since Jurgen Klopp took charge. Only Swansea and Watford have conceded more.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...veryone-knows-liverpool-weak-corners-12933924
Liverpool have been unable to solve their set-piece woes and former Red Christian Benteke's stooping second half header was the seventh corner they have conceded from this season.

The set-piece problem is even more apparent at Anfield where eight of Liverpool's 18 league goals conceded have come via set pieces.

Allardyce said he had set out to expose the weaknesses in Jurgen Klopp's side.

"Of course on the corners everybody knows Liverpool are pretty weak. They've conceded six at corners, which we'd told the lads about, it's seven now which got us the win."

Indeed, all clubs have fans like Liverpool and that includes us. ( this forum is not as bad as some others to be honest).

I disagree. There is a cult-like quality to Liverpool fans which no other club has.

Should you dare to question the team's performance or that Liverpool are not the most talented and about to be successful team in the World (next season) , they will turn on you. Groups of them attack you for being a bedwetter.

Should you dare to question Klopp's ability, or even suggest that Rodgers was badly treated, you will be banned.

You must stay on message. Or you will be ostracised.

The message is simple. They are being cheated by a Rag conspiracy, the weather, bad luck, teams trying too hard, plastic clubs, the FA, Sky, the Sun, the owners. you name it and it is used to justify why Liverpool are not sitting at the top table. (but they will be next year)

They are victims.

Black armbands all round!

I disagree. There is a cult-like quality to Liverpool fans which no other club has.

Should you dare to question the team's performance or that Liverpool are not the most talented and about to be successful team in the World (next season) , they will turn on you. Groups of them attack you for being a bedwetter.

Should you dare to question Klopp's ability, or even suggest that Rodgers was badly treated, you will be banned.

You must stay on message. Or you will be ostracised.

The message is simple. They are being cheated by a Rag conspiracy, the weather, bad luck, teams trying too hard, plastic clubs, the FA, Sky, the Sun, the owners. you name it and it is used to justify why Liverpool are not sitting at the top table. (but they will be next year)

They are victims.

Black armbands all round!

Well i do not disagree with that Liverpool fans are like that, but if you are telling me that there are not Spurs supporters who are always whinging about something then all i can say it you must know a small circle of Spurs fans.

I actually think Rogers was a better Liverpool manager than what Klopp is turning out to be, he is a bit of an imbecile

Well i do not disagree with that Liverpool fans are like that, but if you are telling me that there are not Spurs supporters who are always whinging about something then all i can say it you must know a small circle of Spurs fans.

Or my circle of Spurs fans are older, more resigned, and have fewer expectations than others...

And we enjoy this because we also remember the dark days of Sugar and how he nearly destroyed our club.

Or my circle of Spurs fans are older, more resigned, and have fewer expectations than others...

And we enjoy this because we also remember the dark days of Sugar and how he nearly destroyed our club.

O i remember Sugar mate, i also remember him saving the club from the hands of Maxwell because IF he had got it we may not be the club we are now. A lot of the new generation of fans of all clubs believe we/they should win every game and ALL the other clubs are moaners, whingers, etc, and in truth they should look at themselves in the mirror because that is excately what they are.

O i remember Sugar mate, i also remember him saving the club from the hands of Maxwell because IF he had got it we may not be the club we are now. A lot of the new generation of fans of all clubs believe we/they should win every game and ALL the other clubs are moaners, whingers, etc, and in truth they should look at themselves in the mirror because that is excately what they are.

Of course, Sugar was well intentioned but under his leadership the values and credibility of our club was decimated and it is only now we are close to recovering that. History will not not treated Sugar well despite (as he says) he saved us from Maxwell.

Of course, Sugar was well intentioned but under his leadership the values and credibility of our club was decimated and it is only now we are close to recovering that. History will not not treated Sugar well despite (as he says) he saved us from Maxwell.
I have family who used to play in the 60's and Sugar treated them very badly, he wouldn't visit the stadium while he was there for this reason - the new owners are treating them well even supporting financially through an operation.

I have family who used to play in the 60's and Sugar treated them very badly, he wouldn't visit the stadium while he was there for this reason - the new owners are treating them well even supporting financially through an operation.

Interesting; how did Sugar treat them badly? Also did Sugar have any kind of reason (no matter how banal)?

All fans are deluded, its part of being a football supporter.

However Pool are unique

- No club has ever played the victim card more than them
- They have finished below us 6 out of the last 7 seasons, they have never won the PL, last league title was 89/90 (27 years ago)

Yet, I can guarantee more Pool supporters and more media Pundits (just deluded ex Pool players) will start next season believing they are bigger legitimate title contenders vs. Us/Scum/United ... That takes a special kind of stupid/delusion ...

Back