• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I love watching liverpool play, they can score from anywhere, their non-involvement in europe will help their cause as well, klopp should not be under-estimated

They look a very potent threat going forward much as pains me to say. We will do well to finish above them. They have in Coutinho, a creative player who is bang in form. Eriksen and Lamela need to get to that kind of level.

They really do, the way they move the ball around and the movement of their CM players is streets ahead of our slow build ups.

It is interesting to see how many players they get into the opposition's box during an attack compare to us. That's why they are scoring a lot of goals at the moment along with clever movement. That said, Ings, aside they have been very lucky with injuries compared to us this season. I think our injuries have stopped us building any momentum.

They really do, the way they move the ball around and the movement of their CM players is streets ahead of our slow build ups.

They suicidally overcommit, same as season under Rodgers. Similar to then, they either blow people away in first 20-30 minutes or struggle, defensense still is a major challenge for them.

To @Robspur12's point, a few injuries will be interesting, I could also see a game or two (against a decent side) where the overcommit with poor defending could see them on the wrong side of a hiding.

Challenge for us is they will likely build enough points from the wins to take a top 4 spot.

They suicidally overcommit, same as season under Rodgers. Similar to then, they either blow people away in first 20-30 minutes or struggle, defensense still is a major challenge for them.

To @Robspur12's point, a few injuries will be interesting, I could also see a game or two (against a decent side) where the overcommit with poor defending could see them on the wrong side of a hiding.

Challenge for us is they will likely build enough points from the wins to take a top 4 spot.

I agree their weak point is there defence but you have to admire the pace and movement up front, it reminds me a bit of when Lennon, Bale and Defoe were running defences ragged.

They remind me a touch of our Jol and Harry teams. Very exciting to watch, the will score plenty of goals, it's whether they will outscore enough teams to win the title.

There the eptimomy of the brenton side that everyone loved but win nothing as they couldnt defend

I'd argue teams this season are weaker defensively than they were then and Liverpool are really battering the poor sides but when someone plays them and gets organised like Burnley did or they okay someone who is defensively excellent like us they get frustrated and actually lack that creativity

There building momentum and it's great to watch but let's judge them after they have played over Christmas with games in quick succession

There the eptimomy of the brenton side that everyone loved but win nothing as they couldnt defend

I'd argue teams this season are weaker defensively than they were then and Liverpool are really battering the poor sides but when someone plays them and gets organised like Burnley did or they okay someone who is defensively excellent like us they get frustrated and actually lack that creativity

There building momentum and it's great to watch but let's judge them after they have played over Christmas with games in quick succession

They will benefit from a un-congested fixture schedule like Leicester last season. Chelsea will also and both need to be taken seriously for that reason alone.

They will benefit from a un-congested fixture schedule like Leicester last season. Chelsea will also and both need to be taken seriously for that reason alone.

This is a huge bonus for them but also Chelsea.

I think this actually makes these two favourites

Last edited:
Scousers at work already booked holidays for Monday 27th February as the are at Wembley the day before....pretty sure the Semi-finals havent been played yet!

Back