• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unpopular opinions

I'm excited about Serge Aurier.

Excited or "excited"?

200.gif

That some other Spurs fans are lazy and don't really suppport their team. The number of times I've heard fans moaning about how it will take an extra half hour to get to each game played at Wembley. And so some of them have decided not to turn up and support their team at Wembley this season.

Their travel time is still less than 2 hours each way. I travel 4 hours each way but make it about the whole packaged experience and yes, the train journey home isn't fun but you know what, there's no way that I wouldn't do it!! And there are people that travel even further than I do.

People who can not say "I dont know" when asked a question they do not know the answer to.

What is wrong in not knowing something. I asked my wife earlier how long the sweetcorn would last after being picked, she started talking rubbish till I shouted at her can you not just say you dont know. If I do not know something I just say I dont know. People are cnuts and they all get on my nerves.

People who can not say "I dont know" when asked a question they do not know the answer to.

What is wrong in not knowing something. I asked my wife earlier how long the sweetcorn would last after being picked, she started talking rubbish till I shouted at her can you not just say you dont know. If I do not know something I just say I dont know. People are cnuts and they all get on my nerves.
Surprised you're still married!

When driving in a two lane road, there isn't a secret third lane for motorcyclists in spite of their belief otherwise. The number of times that I've almost had a motorbike crash in to me because they think they have a right to overtake stationary traffic is crazy.

Oh and those lorry drivers who consistently park with hazard lights on, and block up half the road. Maybe I've said this before but idiots!!

And to end with a football one. Kante...he's not really that special, is he?! I mean he's not a lot different from Wanyama and yet it's like Kante is the son of hand of GHod. I don't buy in to it.

Little Britain is brick. It's cracker joke/dad jokes comedy. It's as far removed from top British comedy as it can be. It's all just crass stereotyping.

Back