• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unpopular opinions

Have any of you weirdos actually had a dog?

HAHA WAS just thinking that! I've had a dog in the past and its the best thing. They are so much fun. They do take a lot of responsibility so would only get one when i retire. I have inherited a neighbours cat and they are much less hassle but completely different to dogs

I've seen people pick up dog brick before. That's enough.
Keeps your bag hand warm this time of year, unless you're mine sweeping in the garden.

At least dogs require their owners to actually take responsibility for them, rather than this "wilful" gonad*s (or whatever word they use) which allows the little feline clams to brick anywhere.

Cat owners may as well leave the door open and see what wanders in, same experience.

Reactions: DTA
Keeps your bag hand warm this time of year, unless you're mine sweeping in the garden.

At least dogs require their owners to actually take responsibility for them, rather than this "wilful" gonads (or whatever word they use) which allows the little feline clams to brick anywhere.

Cat owners may as well leave the door open and see what wanders in, same experience.

Therein lies the problem. Some people should not be allowed to have pets. Or kids.

That's more acceptable. Fishing to eat is human nature. I'm not a vegetarian. I just don't like unnecessary violence towards animals.

Agreed on this one too. Leisure hunting or leisure fishing I don't like. Especially not bull fighting, fox hunting and the likes, some of which is just pure animal torture.

Hunting and fishing for food is a totally different matter, and something I'm perfectly fine with, although I stick to fishing and let other people go hunting for me.

Back