• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS OMT***

I fear the worst for this game

Whells coming off proper. Forum meltdown - threats of physical violence and mass brawl appointments being made at preset locations

right, day off today.

gym, need to nip into town, come back, get some beers and prepare for the game!

this could see us back at Wembley boys, with a shot at firing down chelsea.... COME ON!!!!!!!

Are we on TV?

I suspected that the apparent concession to the Bolton fans with a 4- or 5-hour journey home of a 7:30 kick-off was an indication it wasn't being televised, but no, it's on ESPN. They must have run out of half-hour filler material, or something.

Bale - Spurs over blip

Welsh winger setting his sights on third-place finish

Last Updated: March 26, 2012 5:22pm

Spurs appeared to be well on course to claim North London bragging rights back in February, with a 12-point advantage held over the Gunners.

A five-match winless run arrived at just the wrong time for Harry Redknapp's men and Arsenal have taken full advantage to edge three points clear with eight games remaining.

Tottenham are not about to settle for fourth, though, with plenty of encouragement taken from a 0-0 draw at Chelsea - a notoriously tricky hunting ground for Spurs.

Bale believes the performance at Stamford Bridge proves a recent 'blip' has been forgotten, with the remainder of the season all about securing an automatic passage to the group stages of the UEFA Champions League.

Vital

"I think we have had our blip now and now we can look forward to some positive results and get back where we belong."
Gareth Bale Quotes of the week

"We haven't been at our best in the last month so it was vitally important that we put in a good performance and got a positive result at Stamford Bridge," Bale told Spurs TV Online.

"Now hopefully we can get back to winning in the next game and then kick on and get that third spot.

"We need Arsenal to lose now so we can get back on level terms.

"The lads all know we have stopped the rot now. I think we have had our blip now and now we can look forward to some positive results and get back where we belong."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7628628/Bale-Spurs-over-blip

Bale !! Doncha know we don't do over-selling ourselves, beating our chest, grandiosing up to getting to 'where we belong !'.

Anyway, let's get a win and kick on, it's going to be the most important game since ... we qualified for the CL !!! Well, winning a cup would be nice, I bet brad has an ipod or iphone, even an imac to watch the oppo strikers taking pens.

Notlob will be up for this, no 2 ways about it ! We will have to at our most alert and lethal, it could a powder keg, tnt, plastique, nano-nuclear.

Why is the game on at 7.30? very strange time for a game for us. Uusally Scottish and maybe championship football goes on at 7.30 but rarely.

Pretty sure they will come out all fired up, can see them getting an early goal, but hopefully we will fight back.

2-1 looking a decent bet for me

Back