• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur FC v Swansea City AFC OMT

milo

Jack L. Jones
You lazy buggers haven't started an OMT, so I guess it falls to me.

swansea-city58-3107.png

V

tottenhamlogo.gif

Swansea City vs Tottenham
Premier League
Sunday, 4 October, 16:00
Liberty Stadium
Not on TV because some south London nomads and northern monkeys have a game on.

021015231517.png

Oh and let's bring out these bad boys

giphy.gif

Last edited:
With Son and (probably) Rose injured, the team really picks itself.

Shame we can't rest a few players - some of them really look like they need it from their second half performance in Monaco.

With Son and (probably) Rose injured, the team really picks itself.

Shame we can't rest a few players - some of them really look like they need it from their second half performance in Monaco.

I think that they were holding a little back for the weekend

I was just compiling one:)................thought as you did, how do we expect our beloved lilywhites to put in a shift when us lot laze around unable to fulfill the basic requirements of being a fit and proper supporter. Shame on us.

The away days continue. EggChaseLand here i come. Liberty Stadium.......too right i'll be taking liberties.

Tough ask, who is back? Moose,mason,benta? We could do with some options to inject some energy to keep us ticking. Think it will be a draw and we will be happy with that.

I hope you are right. I still think that Poch could have made the subs earlier to help in this respect.

An easy decision to call retrospectively. If he had made the same changes earlier and we got the same result, we would probably be arguing the opposite.

I'd go with the same team as Milo, but maybe rest Alli if any of our other midfielders are back fit.

An easy decision to call retrospectively. If he had made the same changes earlier and we got the same result, we would probably be arguing the opposite.

An easy decision to call at the time for me. You think our players deliberately played at 75% in the second half to save themselves for Sunday. wouldnt we have been better off with Nige, Townsend and Carroll playing at 100% for most of the second half allowing others to get the second half off - with more rest and less likelihood of injury? Said so at the time.

Eriksen needs a rest. He's not right. Giving him game after game doesnt seem to be helping.
I'd stick in Carroll rather than Townsend or N'Jie.

I see it's 'second-guess Poch' week again. Unbeaten in how long? Oh well. Nice OMT Milo, like the side although I wish Mason was fit as I'd give Eriksen a rest. In lieu of that, right now (given Eriksen's form) I'd consider putting Lamela in the middle Chadli right and Eriksen left...still, those three can rotate as they need to/wish...

I was just compiling one:)................thought as you did, how do we expect our beloved lilywhites to put in a shift when us lot laze around unable to fulfill the basic requirements of being a fit and proper supporter. Shame on us.

The away days continue. EggChaseLand here i come. Liberty Stadium.......too right i'll be taking liberties.

Tough ask, who is back? Moose,mason,benta? We could do with some options to inject some energy to keep us ticking. Think it will be a draw and we will be happy with that.

After a good run without too many annoyingly long drawn-out injuries, it appears the curse has returned. Dembele and Bentaleb seem to have been out for a lifetime with no sign of a return. While Mason and Son picked up niggles just as they were running into some form, in true Spurs-luck fashion.
Could really do with one of MD or NB on the bench as an option because as great as Dier we cant keep expecting him to churn out 90min performances game after game.
Luckily he gets a 2-week break after tomorrow because him and a couple of others have earned a break

I will take a scrappy 1-0 all day long COYS

I do worry that our winning streak against them (we haven't dropped a point against them since the first game we played them after their promotion with Brenton - and even that was due to a last minute Friedel/Kaboul clanger) will have to come to an end soon:(

Milo, i see that even though you are a Mod you like the idea of someone else changing your avatar automatically for you...well i guess we all have random ways in which we get our kicks....

6-2 to them, Lamela with all 10

Last edited:
You do feel Lamela has to start and that he would be most likely to trigger our good forward play...so my team would be:

Lloris

Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Davies

Dier Alli

Eriksen Lamela Chadli

Kane

Full-backs rested, N'Jie ready to come on second-half for Chadli.....

I'll go and think positive this time: 2-0 to us, Lamela and Chadli with the goals.....!!!

COYS

I wonder if N'Jie will get a start in place of Son so as to provide some pace

------------Kane
Eriksen Lamela N'Jie

Is what I'd go for

I do worry that our winning streak against them (we haven't dropped a point against them since the first game we played them after their promotion with Brenton - and even that was due to a last minute Friedel/Kaboul clanger) will have to come to an end soon:(

Feeling the same. We have such a great record against Swansea, winning our last 7 matches against them. Hope we continue that.

Swansea play football. This means there will be chances and whoever is more clinical will win.

That said they have some good players in Gomis, Ayew, Montero, Siggy and more.

We should go with

Lloris
Walker Toby Verts Davies
Dier Alli
Lamela Chadli Njie
Kane

I think Poch will do the same side but Eriksen instead of Njie

I wouldn't mind Chadli on the bench as I do feel the pace of Njie against Swansea will be vital as they play high up the pitch and the break is always on.

Back