• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

This could be massively embarrassing for Norwich. Liverpool haven’t even looked that good.

fudge sake. Norwich look worse at the back than we did when Gary Doherty and Anthony Gardner played together.

Edge of the six yard box, bang in the middle too ..
He didn't even have to jump...3-0

The entire defence looks like a primary school team playing against professionals.

They are playing an open game and trying to get at Liverpool. They've been punished for it, although the scoreline flatters Liverpool. The fullbacks look great going forwards, which is what they are being asked to do.

They are playing an open game and trying to get at Liverpool. They've been punished for it, although the scoreline flatters Liverpool. The fullbacks look great going forwards, which is what they are being asked to do.

Yep.

This- can see why we want Aaron’s.

When they are down in Jan I hope we snap him up

They might want to re-think that tactic given it’s 3-0. Absolute panic by every defender every time the ball goes into the Norwich box.

Yep.

This- can see why we want Aaron’s.

When they are down in Jan I hope we snap him up

I don't think there are any guarantees, but they look incredibly naive out there. I can't remember who it was at Spurs who said that Poch brought the mentality of that sometimes you just have to smash it out.

Really? They look like they could concede 10.
Look good going forward but naive at the back. Unfortunately just the sort of team this very functional, counter attacking a Liverpool team love playing. Van dyke is a beast, probably Klopp’s most important signing.

They might want to re-think that tactic given it’s 3-0. Absolute panic by every defender every time the ball goes into the Norwich box.

I agree. It's not working, although and own goal and a set piece make it look worse than their performance merits

Back