• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Thread.

Hi people .

Down next week with SAFC & staying overnight looking for the best area in London for a Sunday night out . Is Clapham still a decent night ?

We are looking for good pubs with a range of punters & just decent crack in general.

Thanks in advance .

On a Sunday night nowhere is really going to be very busy, Clapham will be OK and has a few nice pubs including a Brewdog and Drafthouse.

Hi people .

Down next week with SAFC & staying overnight looking for the best area in London for a Sunday night out . Is Clapham still a decent night ?

We are looking for good pubs with a range of punters & just decent crack in general.

Thanks in advance .

Camden Town has a wide range of pubs and restaurants. Bit touristy

Hi people .

Thanks in advance .
Is the missus coming with you?.........

Our City office has closed, and we've moved to a new place on southwark street. Obviously with this being south of the river, I have never ever ventured to those foul shores previously.

Any suggestions on a) staying alive, and b) where's good as I'll be staying down a lot?

Our City office has closed, and we've moved to a new place on southwark street. Obviously with this being south of the knitting blog, I have never ever ventured to those foul shores previously.

Any suggestions on a) staying alive, and b) where's good as I'll be staying down a lot?

There are plenty of good places around Borough Market and down/off Borough High Street.

Our City office has closed, and we've moved to a new place on southwark street. Obviously with this being south of the knitting blog, I have never ever ventured to those foul shores previously.

Dress like the rest of the metro-sexuals you see and stick to south american restaurants and drink roostertails, you'll fit in well, oh grow a beard and wear a flat cap.

I'm on Southwark Street, too. It's fine - as Milo says, plenty of good pubs around. It's also easier to avoid all the city clown shoe types.

Back