• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Arsenal include a number of cup games in their season ticket package, which normally includes a couple of CL games. I suspect that after 20 years of CL some fans were not interested in this game, but were not so disinterested to take the monetary loss.

The large expanse of the Emirates that is so often empty had a market in the Koln fans.

I think certain tickets going to general sale is not a problem, I am not going for Barnsley but would any of us be that bothered if some lower league fans get happy when they score against our reserves and youths. I would think good luck to them and ask them if they want a beer at half time.

Losing to a team in the champs league and a team from another country(whether people like that or not) is going to cause problems.

I think the Germans would have known full well what would happen. I am interested in going and watching European games, I have never seen league games in another country. When I have been at the lane we always seem to have a lot of fans come over from Scandanivia for matches, but it is clear who they are supporting.

Would never dream of going to watch us play a team in Germany or France and sit with the home crowd, no problem going to watch Nice versus Monaco just as a fan of football.

I went and Sat in neutral end at Fulham next to the away fans along with a few thousand other spurs fans..... I was not neutral ;)

Sure I heard of a couple of hundred of ours in Prague?

I was in the home end with a gooner friend at the emirates for THAT 4-4 game. Could not contain myself when Lennon netted the equalizer deep into injury time! I was probably the only Spurs fan left in the stadium at that time. Could have turned ugly, but actually nothing really happened, apart from a few (hundred) shouting abuse at me. :D

I was in the home end with a gooner friend at the emirates for THAT 4-4 game. Could not contain myself when Lennon netted the equalizer deep into injury time! I was probably the only Spurs fan left in the stadium at that time. Could have turned ugly, but actually nothing really happened, apart from a few (hundred) shouting abuse at me. :D

Nope!
We were still there in the away end.
A few tried to leave on 90 mins but I hurled abuse at them and said we never leave before the final whistle!!!!!
Happy days. It felt like a win!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Just looking at next weeks fixtures:

Tues:
Real Madrid V Tottenham Hotspur

Thurs: Crvena Zvezda V Arsenal

1fa78f2703b068a95359c7c9f95f61de--comedy-memes.jpg

Back