• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Smoking jacket?
No, it's a frock coat.

I bought it 13 years ago and still look forward to the end of each summer when I can wear it again. Works equally well smart and casual (at least as casual as I ever get). I need to get some work done this year though, my watch has caught the lining a few times and the collar stitching is starting to loosen.

No, it's a frock coat.

I bought it 13 years ago and still look forward to the end of each summer when I can wear it again. Works equally well smart and casual (at least as casual as I ever get). I need to get some work done this year though, my watch has caught the lining a few times and the collar stitching is starting to loosen.
I never guessed you were a cosplay type.

I never guessed you were a cosplay type.
Not that type. More like this:

article-1167545-034026CB0000044D-344_468x708.jpg

Did I hear Wenger say he wanted a Ueffa investigation into the Köln fans and specifically how they got tickets? We your mob cant give them away the club sold to anyone and Köln fans turned up in numbers.

He really has los the plot.

Back