• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Says on BBC match report of Leicester vs Bournemouth that Jack Wheelchair has played 932 minutes already this season. That is more than the last two campaigns combined. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of the medical set up chez wengers.

Says on BBC match report of Leicester vs Bournemouth that Jack Wheelchair has played 932 minutes already this season. That is more than the last two campaigns combined. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of the medical set up chez wengers.
Maybe Bournemouth are less concerned about random drug tests

First goal was not offside. The players looked level to the naked eye. Wenger clearly has sophisticated measuring equipment that can measure to a millionth of a nanometre that Sane was ahead of the last arsenal defender.

As for the second goal, he may have a point in that Silva may affect Cech's line of sight but as I said he benefited big time from a decision against us where he said nothing.

His pathetic mutterings masks that once again his side failed to turn up in a big game against one of their rivals. What did Walcott do after his goal? Where was Mesut Ozil? Look at yourself first Whinger before you start throwing stones.

I hope we never start up this fans tv thing, it's absolutely humiliating for the club.

Every club has its share of donuts, but the Arsenal fan base really does seem to have a greater % of them than most others.

I hope we never start up this fans tv thing, it's absolutely humiliating for the club.

Every club has its share of donuts, but the Arsenal fan base really does seem to have a greater % of them than most others.

It's just a bunch of attention seekers making some money on youtube, it has nothing to do with the club. Fam blud guy is an act, turn off the camera and he speaks like a normal human being.

Back