• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Oh dear!

Santi Cazorla injury: Arsenal midfielder to have ankle surgery, faces three months out

He's not such a key player for them as Sanchez. The one player I'd like from their team. But still he can be a useful player for them.

There's a reason it's called The Library :

That sums them up. Got caught up driving past their stadium just after a game. The amount of chauffeur driven cars, picking up 14 year olds, was staggering. All their fans looked moody, despite having just beaten chel$ea. They have become a soulless club. I hope and pray we make the transition into a new home while retaining some of our ethos and heart.

Oh dear!

Santi Cazorla injury: Arsenal midfielder to have ankle surgery, faces three months out

He's not such a key player for them as Sanchez. The one player I'd like from their team. But still he can be a useful player for them.
The goons I know say he is a key player for them.

Oh dear!

They claim he makes them tick - I think he is weak in centre mid personally but they love him

Back