• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

It would be great to get something from the Emirates Marketing Project game. Looking at the weekends fixtures I can only see Man Utd and Liverpool potentially dropping points of thoses in and around us.

Yes, seems amazing that we could be 4th when it feels like we've been playing pretty poorly this season. Does bode well for us in the event that we do ever click into life

Only City has been in notably better form out of the top 6 this season, we have struggled .. but so has Pool, Scum, United over the season.

It's going to be who puts together a decent sustained run of form in remaining months.

Only City has been in notably better form out of the top 6 this season, we have struggled .. but so has Pool, Scum, United over the season.

It's going to be who puts together a decent sustained run of form in remaining months.

Im not sure Liverpool Arsenal or United have struggled this season, i think they have all been playing at about par if you look back the past couple of seasons

Yes, seems amazing that we could be 4th when it feels like we've been playing pretty poorly this season. Does bode well for us in the event that we do ever click into life
Bodes well for the second half of the season if we can kick on like we did last season. I'm expecting the race for top four to be tougher this season.

City have essentially done what Real, Barca and Bayern have done so often. Made it a league of their own at the very top.

The boring thing is that if we beat Juve there is a high probability that we will face an English team in the quarters.

Bodes well for the second half of the season if we can kick on like we did last season. I'm expecting the race for top four to be tougher this season.

City have essentially done what Real, Barca and Bayern have done so often. Made it a league of their own at the very top.

I think it will require a lesser points total to finish 4th this season.

table looks better tonight but it feels like we are about 10 points off where we should be

I agree. When you sit and think about it though, how scary is that?!

4th, above some big hitters, and yet the whole season has been largely "meh" so far.

What would happen if we hit the ground running :eek:

The last two seasons I don't feel Leicester or Chelsea have been better than us, but this season City have been on another level regardless of injuries.

The last two seasons I don't feel Leicester or Chelsea have been better than us, but this season City have been on another level regardless of injuries.

Really? You may have a point with Leicester although I think they deserved to win the league but Chelsea were definitely better than us last season and deserved to win the league.

The boring thing is that if we beat Juve there is a high probability that we will face an English team in the quarters.

Personally I expect cheatski to go out and also one of the other three. Think all the optimism at the time of hte draw that all 3 others will breeze through was quite naive

Really? You may have a point with Leicester although I think they deserved to win the league but Chelsea were definitely better than us last season and deserved to win the league.

I’m not convinced that Chelsea were better. We had most of the stats in our favour including most goals scored, and fewest conceded, we just lost it on points...which of course is the only stat that matters

I’m not convinced that Chelsea were better. We had most of the stats in our favour including most goals scored, and fewest conceded, we just lost it on points...which of course is the only stat that matters

This! and the fact also that Chealski bored their way to quite a few results. Maybe that is good from one point of view, or naive in our tactics from another. But I dont like to see teams that basically defend and hit on the break lauded. Same goes for Leicester.

It would be great to get something from the Emirates Marketing Project game. Looking at the weekends fixtures I can only see Man Utd and Liverpool potentially dropping points of thoses in and around us.

Last year city had 6-0-0 before meeting spurs and lost. This year they got lucky with the fixture list and racked up 16-1-0, before playing us. Tottenham is the perfect chain breaker, for good and bad. Last year we broke city's chain of winning. chelsea's chain of winning and Man U's chain of home drawing, Liverpool's winless in 5.

This pattern (may) mean that City will end on 15 wins in a row. :)

And if the League title had spanned those two seasons we'd have run away with it.

Back