• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Quacks & Pseudoscience

Wrong.

It has been shown to be 99% effective at preventing pre-cancer or cancer of the cervix associated with HPV types 16 or 18 in young women. Gardasil[emoji768] is also 99% effective at preventing HPV6- and HPV11-associated genital warts.

http://patient.info/health/human-papillomavirus-hpv-immunisation

To give this some context, over 90% of cervical cancers are caused by HPV, a cancer which claimed the lives of 270,000 women in 2012 alone.

https://www.theguardian.com/science...-there-opposition-hpv-vaccine-cervical-cancer

Maybe it will work. Maybe it won't. We will know in 30 years time.

Maybe there are long term adverse effects or maybe it is completely safe. Again we will know in 30 years.

You pays you money and you takes your chance

But some big hitters are raising significant doubts about its safety.

Your choice.

For me, this is the one that will change the World view on vaccine safety forever.

But hey, it's your kid. And I would never tell you what at to do.

Last edited:
Maybe it will work. Maybe it won't. We will know in 30 years time.

Maybe there are long term adverse effects or maybe it is completely safe. Again we will know in 30 years.

It does work and we don't have to wait 30 years to find out.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0140673606684390
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.4161/hv.5.5.7211
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0140673607609465

There is nothing to suggest that the vaccine is unsafe and millions of people would die unnecessarily in the UK if the vaccine was withdrawn for 30 years to confirm what we already know.

Which big hitters and on what basis?

Ok. Who says this?

A causal relationship between the dizziness and fatigue syndrome, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) and Gardasil [one of the HPV vaccines] can neither be confirmed nor denied

Have a guess it is a big hitter...

Ok. Who says this?

A causal relationship between the dizziness and fatigue syndrome, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) and Gardasil [one of the HPV vaccines] can neither be confirmed nor denied

Have a guess it is a big hitter...
The existence of unicorns in Peru can neither be confirmed nor denied.

Doesn't make it true.

Doctors are urging students to get vaccinated against meningitis as figures show less than a fifth have received their jab this year.

Following a rapid increase in cases, officials are calling all 17 and 18-year-olds to get the free vaccine for the highly aggressive strain of the disease known as group W meningococcal (Men W).

Public Health England said mixing with large groups of new people means students heading to university have a 'dramatically increased' risk of catching the bug.

It comes after figures showed that by the end of August, just 17 per cent of all 18-year-olds leaving school had been vaccinated – despite GPs writing to all eligible 17 and 18-year-olds at the start of the month.

In 2009/10, there were 22 cases of Men W among all children and adults, but this jumped to 209 in 2015/16.

Anyone up to the age of 25 can get the jab – which also protects against other meningitis strains – from their local surgery, with children aged 14 now being vaccinated in schools. Other vaccines for meningitis are included in the NHS vaccination programme for young children.

Dr Mary Ramsay, head of immunisation at PHE, said: 'We've introduced this vaccine because of a rapid increase in cases of Men W across England, with new students particularly at risk.

'This vaccination is highly effective and can save lives and prevent devastating, lifelong disability.

'I strongly urge those who haven't done so to get their injection now.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dents-vital-meningitis-jab.html#ixzz4KjwRKQRz

I will never "give it a rest" fighting for vaccine damaged kids

If you want to discuss this subject on this board, stop playing games. You have been asked repeatedly and politely to provide links to what you are discussing, you keep ignoring it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from that is that you are trying to wind up other posters.

If you want to discuss this subject on this board, stop playing games. You have been asked repeatedly and politely to provide links to what you are discussing, you keep ignoring it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from that is that you are trying to wind up other posters.

A simple search gives you the answer

And of course gives you this

"...several experts had the opinion that the vaccine might not be safe..."

And yep it is a big hitter

But you just keep telling us we are stupid

And liars

And that it is more likely that gravity is controlled by unicorns than vaccine damage exists

And that you are more likely to be hit by a meteorite than be vaccine damaged

That unicorns in Peru are more likely

And that we kill babies

What sort of monster says these things to people whose kids lives have been destroyed by your disgustingly greedy industry who refuse to take any responsibility for their actions.

It is no wonder we want not only Pharma punished but also their apologists.

Last edited:

"...several experts had the opinion that the vaccine might not safe..."

And liars

And that it is more likely that gravity is controlled by unicorns than vaccine damage exists

And that we kill babies

What sort of monster says these things to people whose kids lives have been destroyed by your disgustingly greedy industry who refuse to take any responsibility for their actions.

I am talking now as a site admin and not as someone who has been posting on this thread.

Please have respect for other posters on this board and stop playing games. You are free to keep posting on this subject but if you want to do so, you need to link to references and source material.

Your behaviour is obstructing a meaningful discussion on a subject that you claim to care about.

If you cannot do this, then I will be forced to the conclusion that you are a troll and only posting here to wind up other posters.

And liars

And that we kill babies

All thoroughly debunked here:

http://sciblogs.co.nz/diplomaticimmunity/2016/06/23/nordic-cochrane-ema-anti-vax-hypocrisy/

Seeing as you're so keen on a Google search, I'm sure you could have found that yourself @JPBB

Next.

Sure Milo. You provide me a link to this

The existence of unicorns in Peru can neither be confirmed nor denied.

I will provide you a link to

or even

And you know what I have been not even started with my quotes from this damning report on the self serving Pharma industry.

Last edited:
I guess here is the problem with Milo's links strategy. On this board, Scara's self serving link from an obscure New Zealand blogger has more weight than Cochrane.

I assume that you will have read the EMA's response

http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Other/2016/07/WC500210543.pdf

Again, I think that you have abtly demonstrated that scientists are not scared of raising concerns about vaccines and that there are adequate measures in place for this to be done transparently. Rather than supporting your argument, I think that you have undermined it.

I assume that you will have read the EMA's response

http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Other/2016/07/WC500210543.pdf

Again, I think that you have abtly demonstrated that scientists are not scared of raising concerns about vaccines and that there are adequate measures in place for this to be done transparently. Rather than supporting your argument, I think that you have undermined it.

Haha the least surprising news ever

The EMA is accused of covering up how dangerous the HPV vaccine is and overstating its effectiveness, and acting in their own and the Big Pharma's interest, rather than in the interest of the safety of the millions of kids they represent by a third party organisation whose role is to expose this type of corruption

And guess what, they deny it.

But because Milo posted a link to the denial, it means that the HPV vaccine is safe and you can keep putting this brick into your kids with no worries.

Last edited:
I am not sure you agree with...

The committee also found there was no rigorous process to track adverse events, leading to “gross underreporting”.

This is a good example of what you have done for this entire conversation. Firstly you come out with a big grand certain statement like 'The Indian government strongly disagrees with you' then when challenged you water down your statement to 'I'm not so sure you agree with this' and pick some arbitrary notion that had nothing to do with the original point.

My point was that the 7 deaths were not linked to the vaccine as they were from other causes. The very article you shared stated that a link to the vaccine could not be established. So no. The Indian government do not 'strongly disagree' with me.

Yet you are telling everyone who might want to listen that this vaccine killed the 7 kids. It's totally irresponsible and I struggle to understand how you can't see that.

Haha the least surprising news ever

The EMA is accused of covering up how dangerous the HPV vaccine is and overstating its effectiveness, and acting in their own and the Big Pharma's interest, rather than in the interest of the safety of the millions of kids they represent by a third party organisation whose role is to expose this type of corruption

And guess what, they deny it.

But because Milo posted a link to the denial, it means that the HPV vaccine is safe and you can keep putting this brick into your kids with no worries.

So rather than being interested in discussing the complaint and the safety of the vaccine, you only want to listen to evidence that supports your viewpoint and dismiss out of hand anything that contradicts it.

I guess here is the problem with Milo's links strategy. On this board, Scara's self serving link from an obscure New Zealand blogger has more weight than Cochrane.
Fairly standard vaxtard method of avoiding the argument there. Did you read the post? Do you have any response to the suggestion that the letter was written by someone who wanted their anecdotal evidence to override a large number of clinical trials?

And the complaint isn't from Cochrane as a whole, it's from a few members of Cochrane. It's a large and disparate group, and it doesn't vet the volunteers. It is entirely possible (as in this case) for a group to perform good science but be partly made up of some people who don't. These people asking for their anecdotal evidence to be given more weight than they currently are, are not doing science properly.

Back