• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Liverpool

Modric THFC

Jimmy McCormick
spurs.png
VS
liverpool.png

Tuesday 7:45pm
Anfield
4th Round League Cup

m_vorm.jpg

k_trippier.jpg
c_cartervickers2.jpg
k_wimmer.jpg
b_davies.jpg

m_sissoko2.jpg
h_winks2.jpg

m_edwards.jpg
j_onomah.jpg
gk_nkoudou2.jpg

v_janssen.jpg

Hopefully, Sissoko won't be suspended for his elbow. Is Toby fit again? I'd be tempted to play him alongside Wimmer, if he's fit again. Trippier has been impressive lately, I was worried about playing him in this game but I think he'll be fine. So, if Toby is fit and Sissoko isn't banned, I'd go:

--------------vorm
trippier---toby---wimmer---davies
-----------dier-----winks
sissoko--------onomah-------gkn
-------------janssen

I couldn't be less bothered about this game. We'll surely play a few fringe players, and I think Liverpool will line up a close to full strength team. Just hope we don't get humiliated.

I couldn't be less bothered about this game. We'll surely play a few fringe players, and I think Liverpool will line up a close to full strength team. Just hope we don't get humiliated.

Yep. Although I would never want the team to lose, if would not be the end of the world if we lose this game, despite the fact I work with a bunch of Liverpool fans. Weds,Thurs and Fri were prebooked as holidays even before the draw came out, uncanny

Last edited:
Don't think Edwards will be available, was last pictured on crutches wearing a protective boot after training with the first team in Leverkusen.

I'd be happy to give this a bit of a chance, really don't want a hammering by them:

--------------Vorm---------------
Trippier---Toby---Wimmer---Davies
------------Dier-----Dembele--------
Sissoko------Eriksen-------Lamela
-------------Janssen-------------

Winks, Son, Josh as first choice subs. Walker, Rose, Verts, Dele, Hugo and Wanyama can have the night off.

Some of them could do with a chance of sharpening up and others like Moussa need it to gain match fitness.

Just saw it's Jonathan Moss refereeing the game. Makes it even less worth watching. Liverpool will most likely get at least 5 penalties from diving.

-----------------Vorm----------------
Trippier---Toby---Wimmer---Davies
------------------Dier----------------
----------Dembele--Onomah--------
----GKN-------Janssen--------Son---

i hope we put out a complete reserve team and lose, this is a pointless competition for us.

Think it's time to test out our squad. No point having Vorm, Tripps, Wimmer, Davies, CCV, Winks, NdK, Ohnoma etc kicking their heels week in and week out. They need match practice. Add in a Dembele, Sissoko and VJ for sharpness and the team picks itself as a useful run out for our fringe players. The result is immaterial. Next weekend is far more important.

This cup has generated zero excitement since its inception and it's sadly the only trophy we've won in my lifetime.

Please rotate and focus on winning something of importance.

Play a team of youngsters and maybe one will step up to make a stake for a first team place.

Tottenham 4 Liverpool 1

And if we do get humiliated you won't be bothered because you couldn't be less bothered. So it's win-win, or more rather lose and get humiliated-win. But if we do get hammered I look forward to the lively discussion that will take place. And the escaped coating that will ensue.

COYS!!

This cup has generated zero excitement since its inception and it's sadly the only trophy we've won in my lifetime.

Please rotate and focus on winning something of importance.

Play a team of youngsters and maybe one will step up to make a stake for a first team place.

Tottenham 4 Liverpool 1

I would suggest it is foolhardy to play a team of youngsters because they would lose and that reduces their chances of playing first team football this season. It makes more sense to play a mix team, part kids, part senior players

Back