• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

This was the first game all season where we were outplayed and the win was more due to City not taking their chances, than us dominating them. As I said earlier, though, we were due one and it couldn't have come at a better time. Well done by the lads, not just for this game, but for all the hard work put in all season. This game was the just reward for the consistency and perseverance that has characterized this team from day 1.

COYS!

I don't agree that we were outplayed. I think that it was pretty even, the game ebbed and flowed and there were periods of play when each team was on top.

I don't agree that we were outplayed. I think that it was pretty even, the game ebbed and flowed and there were periods of play when each team was on top.
I don't think we put City under pressure much, which is borne out by the stats too. Yes, we controlled a lot of possession, but were relatively toothless the majority of the time.

I don't think we put City under pressure much, which is borne out by the stats too. Yes, we controlled a lot of possession, but were relatively toothless the majority of the time.

We were not great in the final third today but we were up against a decent team. I think that we had control of the game for at least as long as Emirates Marketing Project and probably more.

get so anxious that any mistake by players and I kinda explode and I'm very irrational. It's only afterwards that I realise a player wasn't doing that bad afterall. I tip my hat to those of you who can keep cool in these tense matches, I can't.

Know exactly what you mean Sir.....if a Spurs player dwells on the ball for even a mili-second, when danger threatens, I am swearing at the screen rather than praising his composure....

The BlueMoaners are certain that Clattenburg was paid off today and should be investigated: http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/mark-clattenburg.319685/page-12#post-9204503

Page after page with death threats and other pleasantries.

Another cheat from the FA

Bent as fudge my phone is on fire all about that bastard

He's corrupt, it's as simple as that. Bent as fudge.

They were all bent him the assistants the whole lot of them.

I've been watching football fora long fudging time and that is one of the worst decisions I have ever seen.

Has to be bent.

Not just him, the linesmen made some bad offside decisions after we equalized. Criminal.

No straight ref could have given a pen for that. There MUST be an agenda behind that decision. There must be.

You could clearly see which way it was going to go at half time.

A few Spurs players got in his ear going off at the end of the first half (about Yaya I presume). Within a couple of minutes of the re-start Vinny was booked for fudge all, then they got their 'penalty'.

Very predictable again but fudge all we can do about it.

I'd forgotten about that with the penalty awarded. Just how many visitors get away with far worse tackles than that and get naught above a finger-wagging? Disgraceful!!

I'm speechless.. can we all believe now? I hope with this new spurs team, As long suffering fans can start getting used to "title hunts" (for 20 years..i felt always left out on title chase topic with friends)

On a sidenote.. this pair of fixture made me a richer man financially too. Lmao. I made $4000 on a 4-1 scoreline. Today i put $200 on 12/1 odds for a spurs 2-1 victory

Im going to bed with a wide smile. COYS !

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

FARRKKK ME!!!:eek:

crazy-excited-o.gif

tumblr_inline_n0w4ul7rtI1qgt12i.gif

tumblr_inline_n578vpribf1ro6nvl.gif

crazy-dance.gif

The-Voice.gif

RhjYCc.gif

lamela_pochettino.gif

9AC.gif

tumblr_nn5at1UpZn1u9ikt0o2_250.gif

I feel thoroughly uncomfortable with all this title talk. I just don't know what to say anymore.

We were not fantastic going forward today and I felt we un-characteristically gave away cheap possession and made unpressured mistakes that all season we haven't really been making. I think that's partly due to the pressure the occasion and the opposition. But we certainly did not hide, and as long as we work that hard we remain a threat to anyone.

What a brilliant win.

Back