• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

The ball is in the air too much. The only time we have looked good was when we pulled it out of the sky and played it on the grass.

Awful half.

Their pitch is a joke to be fair.. Hard to play any football on it.. Watch it bobble everytime..

No complaints. Outplayed for 45mins. WH deservedly ahead in my view.

A match we need to win to go top and we cant register a shot on target. Adrian must be p#ssed off he had to put that back down.

HT couldnt come fast enough, need to regroup badly. But cant see where we are going to get a goal from, let alone two. Bilic 1 Poch 0 so far. Time to earn your dough matey

Well, we were largely kept in our own half by them, and got both our CDs on a yellow. This is very tough going, we hardly got going at all. Have to say Bilic has got them drilled well, pinning us back - we'll have to go more central, or A1 route over the top ? As a last ditch effort I guess.

Some changes I sense will come second half, Poch has to shake things up.

well, we've done nothing really, pitch isn't helping

Hugo should have done better for the goal, near post should never happen

Plenty of options with Son, Alli, Carol as well as Rose and Walker. Somehow we need to control the game more 2nd half.

We can't just blame the ref. We're playing terribly, can't string any passes together and not looking to move the ball quickly enough. They are pressing us well to be fair.

That was the worst half of football from us I've seen this season. 0 shots at all.

Awful weather.
Awful pitch.
Awful perfomance.
And a referee who is an awful macaron.

If somehow we manage to win it, Poch and a player who leads us to it, should be considered as geniuses.
I knew it would be very hard, but I didn't expect so many of our players falling down. Alder and Wimmer should be very careful in the 2nd half or we can also fck up our next game.

Chadli should be substituted immediately. If Alli comes, then he should also be full awared about provocations and his actions which can lead to a red card. Marriner works like a macaron, giving everything to wet spam.

Last edited:
Plenty of options with Son, Alli, Carol as well as Rose and Walker. Somehow we need to control the game more 2nd half.

Rose on for Davies (to give us some urgency, pace and strength), and Alli on for Chadli, with Eriksen moving out wide to take his place.

That was frustrating. Just not happening so far today with passing and ball control being poor. Chadli has looked shady from the start of the game.

Thankfully it is only 1-0 and we can turn it around. Think Poch might need to make some early changes.

No complaints. Outplayed for 45mins. WH deservedly ahead in my view.

A match we need to win to go top and we cant register a shot on target. Adrian must be p#ssed off he had to put that back down.

HT couldnt come fast enough, need to regroup badly. But cant see where we are going to get a goal from, let alone two. Bilic 1 Poch 0 so far. Time to earn your dough matey

Agree with the summary of the first half. But disagree that we cant respond. Son, Alli just too good - and need to come on and support Eriksen and Kane.

We also have two on form full backs on the bench. We can win this. we need a response!!!

No excuses. Pitch/ ref etc. We have been brick and outplayed and done for effort.
A stinking sloppy 1st half performance.

Not panicking yet as we can turn it around, but need a goal el pronto

Not a good half for us.
They have parked themselves in our half.
Countless corners.
Payet is being a pain.
Both our CBs on yellow cards.

Hope our fitness counts in the second half.
I will have another stiff bloody Mary.
COYS

We can't just blame the ref. We're playing terribly, can't string any passes together and not looking to move the ball quickly enough. They are pressing us well to be fair.
Most of us here don't deny that, although the so-called 'ref' is a big contributing factor as his lack of decisions our way is impacting how we play.

Not a good half for us.
They have parked themselves in our half.
Countless corners.
Payet is being a pain.
Both our CBs on yellow cards.

Hope our fitness counts in the second half.
I will have another stiff bloody Mary.
COYS
Make it two and have one for me will ya?

Back