• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs. Manure***

alekaras

The ITK of IDK
Lads, it's United.

[insert badger picture]
Two-badger-db125-600x450.jpg

[badger picture inserted]

Last edited:
That bad of an OMT, eh? Looks like I outdid myself.
You out un-did yourself. Not fit to wear the OMT shirt. The least we can ask is that you give 110% and play through the full 95 minutes and lay your body on the line for the badge. I could go on and normally do, but I'm looking for my coat.

Same starting X1 again with the exception of Lamela for Son, if no Lamela then Chadli
Would be nice if Vertonghen could make the bench.

If there was ever a must-not-lose match this season, its this one. This should be the season we finally get to win a home match v United, it's been too long now. Unfortunately we dont always do 'should be', although I am happy that we have Mike Dean as referee, one of the few refs I like.

Come on Spurs give him some goals to celebrate...

Same starting X1 again with the exception of Lamela for Son, if no Lamela then Chadli
Would be nice if Vertonghen could make the bench.

If there was ever a must-not-lose match this season, its this one. This should be the season we finally get to win a home match v United, it's been too long now. Unfortunately we dont always do 'should be', although I am happy that we have Mike Dean as referee, one of the few refs I like.

Come on Spurs give him some goals to celebrate...

Do you mind? @Bullet and I are trying to have an important conversation here

Do you mind? @Bullet and I are trying to have an important conversation here
The Wolf does not mind.

The Wolf only cares about the M6.

The Wolf only cares about Travelodge.

The Wolf never questioned the number of l's in Travelodge.

The Wolf is half assassin, half werewolf, half lard, quarter Scouse.

The Wolf would move to Wall Street if only Blackburn had a road called Wall Street.

Same team as last week with Lamela in for Son (if fit).

Time to put our awful record against them to bed. We've been playing much, much better than them this season and I would be quite disappointed if we don't beat them for that reason, our title bid aside.

The Wolf does not mind.

The Wolf only cares about the M6.

The Wolf only cares about Travelodge.

The Wolf never questioned the number of l's in Travelodge.

The Wolf is half assassin, half werewolf, half lard, quarter Scouse.

The Wolf would move to Wall Street if only Blackburn had a road called Wall Street.

Do you have a file on me? ;) (Although it's Premier Inn's we use)

Same team as last week with Lamela in for Son (if fit).

Time to put our awful record against them to bed. We've been playing much, much better than them this season and I would be quite disappointed if we don't beat them for that reason, our title bid aside.

100% spot on

Back