• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Love the office, all time classic

Watched the first season of Line of Duty again at the weekend, love that series

I'm am watching Band of Brothers again with my 12 year old son. His first time. What an amazing series. My favourite by a considerable distance.

Ozark on Netflix reminds me a bit of Breaking Bad. Only watched the first episode so far but seems very good. Doesn't take long to get up to speed.

Finished this series the other day, I really enjoyed it.
Watched the whole series over one weekend ,very good,similar vane to Ray Donavon/Sopranos ...money laundering,drugs,wife playing the buffer between the kids and the hit men....good storyline and excellent acting .....got a feeling there is a back story with old man they share a house with.

Also loved his cricket ring tone too!

You can see they are working off a script now not the books in Game of Thrones....all the main actors seemed to be surviving,last night battle someone should have got killed like in past episodes,but they all pulled through,perhaps there be a great get together to fight the White walkers as of the drawings in the cave.

You can see they are working off a script now not the books in Game of Thrones....all the main actors seemed to be surviving,last night battle someone should have got killed like in past episodes,but they all pulled through,perhaps there be a great get together to fight the White walkers as of the drawings in the cave.
Running out of characters to kill off though - and I am glad they didn't do the obvious one

They do still have general direction from Martin as well as knowledge of the ultimate destinies of main characters.
The main characters who clashed last night all seem to have a bit more of an obvious story arc to continue with before they reach an end.

Back