• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

he came on because Sissoko was rubbish all game. Sissoko must be the most expensive squad player in PL history.
No he came on because we needed to create and score goals, no one argues with the fact Sissoko doesn't really do that. Should be looking closer to Dele and Eriksen and why the hell they have been so below far, and have been for some time.....

Eriksen's chance came at him very quickly when he was off balance on his weaker foot. It wasn't nearly as easy as it looked. Llorente's is probably bigger than Sissoko's, I'll give you that.

Sissoko's shot ends up being cleared off the line, but that's just a coincidence after it bounces off the keeper. It's not a good finish from a very good chance. Symptomatic.

Maybe his head dropped. But he kept playing as he usually does.
Oh please, if Sissoko had missed Eriksens chance you would not be making such excuses. When Sissoko has messed up shots on his weaker foot, he is berated and Eriksen missed an absolute sitter no matter how you dress it up....

Oh please, if Sissoko had missed Eriksens chance you would not be making such excuses. When Sissoko has messed up shots on his weaker foot, he is berated and Eriksen missed an absolute sitter no matter how you dress it up....
Oh please. I've seen more than enough excuse making for Sissoko to know that he would have plenty of excuses made for him.

I thought the Eriksen chance was more difficult than it first looked by some fairly objective standards. I would have argued the same had it been Sissoko.

Oh please. I've seen more than enough excuse making for Sissoko to know that he would have plenty of excuses made for him.

I thought the Eriksen chance was more difficult than it first looked by some fairly objective standards. I would have argued the same had it been Sissoko.
Not at all, he should have scored. But had he missed Eriksens chance he would have been torn to pieces for it, you can claim you would have said the same for Sissoko all you like but I doubt you would have and I certainly know most posters on here wouldn’t of. Eriksen missed a sitter end of....

Eriksens chance was big, but the ball came almost shot at him, hard for him to adjust his body in time. Sissoko had a one v one, could just slot it in, and you know, he finished but keeper saved, it happens, and could happen to any player. It's more his all around team play that lets him down, and the team down. He can't seem to place a simple short pass to a team mate right if he's under just a little bit of pressure. You just need to be able to handle that in the Premier league.

Eriksens chance was big, but the ball came almost shot at him, hard for him to adjust his body in time. Sissoko had a one v one, could just slot it in, and you know, he finished but keeper saved, it happens, and could happen to any player. It's more his all around team play that lets him down, and the team down. He can't seem to place a simple short pass to a team mate right if he's under just a little bit of pressure. You just need to be able to handle that in the Premier league.

Was more disappointed by Alli's tame shot. A little harder to execute than Sissoko's chance maybe. With Sissoko the fact he got his shot off and forced a double save - keeper then off the line - means it wasn't so bad. What was terrible is how weak his mentality is. After not scoring that he looked so sorry for himself. Instead of fighting harder it seemed to confirm everyone's views on Sissoko - his own too - that he's not good enough. Then he played like he wasn't good enough after the shot, he didn't feel he deserved to be on the pitch.

In about 10 years time, Scara will turn up at New WHL for a legends tour, to find Moussa waiting for him, alone. They'll then get lost together in the bowels of the stadium never to be seen again. (I'd add something about how close they'd become but I don't want to summon the homophobia tsar.) The end.

More like hyperbole at least.
Obviously. Only with Sissoko could a comment like that be seen as anything other than hyperbole. I suppose I had to hyperbole even harder to make it obvious even with Sissoko.

Though in terms of end product (goals and assists) they're now both at a total of one in the league.

Obviously. Only with Sissoko could a comment like that be seen as anything other than hyperbole. I suppose I had to hyperbole even harder to make it obvious even with Sissoko.

Though in terms of end product (goals and assists) they're now both at a total of one in the league.
Er yeah, because that’s why Poch puts Sissoko in the team - for goals and assists. He’s there to be an engine, get physical,link with the right back and break from deep and give it to the more creative players....

Er yeah, because that’s why Poch puts Sissoko in the team - for goals and assists. He’s there to be an engine, get physical,link with the right back and break from deep and give it to the more creative players....
Worked a treat against Leicester. So many quality passes to our creative players in dangerous positions I lost count.

Remember when he played that perfectly weighed, perfectly aimed pass for Aurier to cross to Llorente? No, right, that was Lamela.

I think Pochettino is mainly putting Sissoko in the team because others have been injured. I'm guessing Lamela will join the list of players that, returning from injury, rather quickly replace Sissoko in our line ups.

Back