• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

I have never seen Dembele as an headless chicken. The other day I saw a goal he scored for AZ amongst top individual goals in football. He has a role in the game and his managers are happy with it. I am also delighted with it. Without him, our midfield looks less offensive.

I have never seen Dembele as an headless chicken. The other day I saw a goal he scored for AZ amongst top individual goals in football. He has a role in the game and his managers are happy with it. I am also delighted with it. Without him, our midfield looks less offensive.

Maybe it didn't come clearly across but when I said head less chicken he looked like he would dibble the ball into tight spaces with no forward passing.

It must have been difficult for most managers to help him utilise his skill set. I don't think he has ever played this well consistently. I know the credit goes to poch ... I know Dembele knows it too.

There are many mysteries of the universe we will likely never unravel. What happens beyond a black hole's event horizon. What causes the unduly cold, dark voids in between galactic filaments.

Why Mousa f*cking Dembele only has nine goals across five years for Tottenham Hotspur.

You know, existential mysteries. ;)

There are many mysteries of the universe we will likely never unravel. What happens beyond a black hole's event horizon. What causes the unduly cold, dark voids in between galactic filaments.

Why Mousa f*cking Dembele only has nine goals across five years for Tottenham Hotspur.

Mysteries that will be never explained, but the more important question we all really want to know the answer to is why can't you tickle yourself.

Oh Mousa Dembele! Oh Mousa Dembele! Man of the Match, scored our first AND 'achieved the highest passing success rate (98%) of any player anywhere in the Premier League this season: 65 passes in total, 64 found their target' - so say Sky Sports.

To be fair to him, Dembele has only attempted 85 shots in league games for us over the years... So a 1 in 14 ratio ain't too shabby for a CMF... slightly better than Wanyama's 2 from 35 EPL strike rate for us anyway :D Although Dier is miles ahead with 7 from 59!

To be fair to him, Dembele has only attempted 85 shots in league games for us over the years... So a 1 in 14 ratio ain't too shabby for a CMF... slightly better than Wanyama's 2 from 35 EPL strike rate for us anyway :D Although Dier is miles ahead with 7 from 59!

Wanyama has a go quite often, which is fine by me - but what's amusing about us is that our technically gifted, bullish central midfielder will run half the pitch and shrug off nine men before tamely passing sideways, while our brutish destroyer just shows up on the edge of the area and has a crack whenever it falls to him. :p

He was very good yesterday, but i would be tearing my hair out ( if i had any :D) if i was his coach, he has so much ability but i always feel there is so much more he can do.

He was very good yesterday, but i would be tearing my hair out ( if i had any :D) if i was his coach, he has so much ability but i always feel there is so much more he can do.

I know like working on his passing accuracy. Not being rude but don't you think partly that we have goals across the front four is due to Dembeles role in the team.

He could score goals and he could probably demonstrate this regularly. I wouldn't even say it's an issue with me.

Legends of the game provided less of a goal threat than our man

I know like working on his passing accuracy. Not being rude but don't you think partly that we have goals across the front four is due to Dembeles role in the team.

He could score goals and he could probably demonstrate this regularly. I wouldn't even say it's an issue with me.

Legends of the game provided less of a goal threat than our man

Do not get me wrong i am not having a go at him, its just having been a coach for most of my working life i see that there is so much more in him, he has the ability to be right up there with the best players in the world ( and before someone gets on my case by saying he is,) it would do my head in if i was coaching him.

His passing accuracy may have been good, but he conceded possession a few times.

Allowed to have a off day ... I just saw him trying to get forward take more risks and force the issue.

Bournemouth did their homework on him you can see that they closed his channels very quickly by getting two to three men on him to slow him down.

Watford tried to do the same last week but failed miserably as is the measure of the man.

Allowed to have a off day ... I just saw him trying to get forward take more risks and force the issue.

Bournemouth did their homework on him you can see that they closed his channels very quickly by getting two to three men on him to slow him down.

Watford tried to do the same last week but failed miserably as is the measure of the man.
Yeah I appreciate that and two on him means spaces elsewhere. Just thought the passing stat was slightly misleading as it suggests he didn't give the ball away.

Do not get me wrong i am not having a go at him, its just having been a coach for most of my working life i see that there is so much more in him, he has the ability to be right up there with the best players in the world ( and before someone gets on my case by saying he is,) it would do my head in if i was coaching him.

There is that Poch quote that basically says Dembele is the one player he wished he had from a young age, and he puts Dembele in a list with Maradona in terms of his top 5 players worked/played with.

I have honestly never seen a player so hard to dispossess, the tweet above with Lions and the Hippo is fudging hilarious because that's exactly how it looks sometimes with Dembele.

Back