• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Part of it. Any
player that wants to leave spurs is a knob in my eyes, especially the position we are in at this moment in time.

You sound like one of those Spurs fans that for the past year has been spouting out that he is the best right back in the league then the moment he decides to leave all of a sudden he ain't all that and besides Trippier is better than him anyway :D It is an attitude I find both fickle and amusing.

I figure if I could double my salary by changing employers and continue doing the same job I would probably do it even though my current employers wanted me to stay. I would rather he stay but I do not blame him.

Interestingly it seems, if rumours are to be believed, Emirates Marketing Project are on the verge of sealing a deal for Danny Alves for £5m. If true would Walker really want to compete with him for that right back space? I wonder

Interestingly it seems, if rumours are to be believed, Emirates Marketing Project are on the verge of sealing a deal for Danny Alves for £5m. If true would Walker really want to compete with him for that right back space? I wonder
More to the point will City really want him if they get Alves....

If he decides to go to City after they have signed Alves, theb it is definitely for the money rather than being unhappy at being rotated here. Alves will 100% be first choice next season as it could be his last at this level.

IMO Alves is definitely a sign that City have spoken to Levy and moved on.

Us and City have supposedly long had good relations at board level, so I think they will genuinely leave it now, rather than play Chelsea/United style media games.

Alves is a fair bit older than Walker, we've seen ourselves the requirement to rotate in that position and don't forget Pep likes to play inverted backs at times. I don't think signing Alves means they won't be after another similar player.

Alves is a fair bit older than Walker, we've seen ourselves the requirement to rotate in that position and don't forget Pep likes to play inverted backs at times. I don't think signing Alves means they won't be after another similar player.

Alves and Walker would be a nice situation for the RB slot.

I see there are rumours that Bayern are interested. If he really does want to leave, which I still doubt, then there's the preferred destination in my eyes

Apparently he's now going to Bayern. According to the Express at least. Up to 45 million and 150k a week.

I'd imagine they've turned to Alves having had no joy with Walker

Back