• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

That's worth a hell of a lot mate and is the only substance in the last few weeks of flimflam fake news stories regarding Kane to man utd / Real Madrid.

He's obviously seen or been made aware of the numerous fake news stories and has decided to come out and re-firm what the reality is.

The reality that most of us already know, that he will be our Totti / Gerrard. Should put a stop to the fake news surrounding Kane, at least for a while!

Harry's quotes in full below:

"I'd love to be a one-club man, it depends on how the club goes forward and managers et cetera, but I've said I want to stay here, as we're in a great place at the moment. The training centre is amazing, the new stadium is coming, the manager is fantastic and we've got a young team. So it's great. Definitely, I'm fully focused on Tottenham.

Every season I'm working hard to improve. I try not to think too far ahead into the future as it's not something you can control but I just want to keep getting better as a player and that's all I can control. I've said before you can never know what happens in football but this is my home. I've been brought up here and I want to look forward to the future and win things here.

For me, it's just about winning - improving and trying to win trophies, when my career is finished, that's what I want to look back on and be proud of so hopefully that will be the case.

We're all very happy here and have signed long-term contracts. Rumours can be compliments as it shows we're doing good as a team but we don't take any notice of them, we've got a job to do here.

It was an honour to meet Jimmy, his achievements at Spurs and his goal record for Club and country are certainly things that I aspire to. It's important that we continue to recognise the many great players in our history who have laid the foundations for what we're trying to achieve today."

Yeh agreed :) .. just me trying to calibrate my joy at the comments.

Brilliant performance from Harry again today, not just for his goals either, not even his superb assist but also his commitment and tenacity on the ball.

Just wonder how serious that thigh strain is though. Sky pundits suggesting he's pulled a hamstring. Unbelievable that the after-match interviewer failed to ask him about it.

Brilliant performance from Harry again today, not just for his goals either, not even his superb assist but also his commitment and tenacity on the ball.

Just wonder how serious that thigh strain is though. Sky pundits suggesting he's pulled a hamstring. Unbelievable that the after-match interviewer failed to ask him about it.
Looked like a simple bit of cramp to me.

=12th now with 112 goals. Soon be inside that Top 10 at this rate.

And past Torres into 38th in the All-time PL Scorers List with 86

Time wasting and chance for ovation. He was furthest away from dug out, go down, need treatment, take me off. Game management.
We bosses the 30 mins of that game so much it was embarrassing tbh.

Time wasting and chance for ovation. He was furthest away from dug out, go down, need treatment, take me off. Game management.
We bosses the 30 mins of that game so much it was embarrassing tbh.
No it wasn't. We was 4-1 up and had no need to time waste and Kane isn't the type of fake injury and clutch the back of his leg for the sake of wasting a few seconds....

I don't think Harry would've looked so happy going off knowing he just pulled his hamstring. Cramp, likely. Then again, I'm no body language expert...

Back