• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Kane from “You never know what’s going to happen in the FA Cup and there were a few shocks on Saturday so we definitely didn’t want to be part of that.
“We made sure we were on it from the start. I thought we pressed high, won the ball back high and really put them on the back foot, and it paid off with a 3-0 win.
“We’ve been starting quite slow in games and [we had some meetings] about bringing the desire and hunger back to the team - chasing balls down, running in behind, and I thought we did that really well.
“Sometimes we need that - we need a reminder of who we are and what we’re about. We had a couple of meetings between us and we were glad to go out and put that right.”

Fukk sakes, i actually really wish Harry would just stop doing interviews for a while and stfu tbh!

What a player who is English and the media are building up only to stab in the back at the first hurdle?

Not his fault that people want to talk football with potentially future great

On another day he might have got a hatrick. That is not on Poch

What is on management is that we failed to sign a top striker in the summer so when Kane is injured or not playing well or needs help the back yp is simply not of the required quality

He was poor tonight, beaten by his man in nearly every situation. Schooled like Toby schools other strikers.

The one time he turned sharply in the box, he curled a nice effort wide - I expected him to hit the deck after he turned, as he got a tiny bit of contact and that ref could have given it.

Frustrating that with all those chances he didn't make the keeper work. Even when put through with a nice pass he slashed it 4 yards wide.

His approach play was quite good today almost like Sheringham but his striking was awful.
Hence, I wanted Janssen on to see if he could supply him.
Alas a bit too late.

Back