• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG World Cup sweepstake

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyhoo, let's get this show on the road. By this rate, well be having the draw around October.

So anyhoo, let's get this show on the road. By this rate, well be having the draw around October.

:lol: About the time Levy will have made a final cheeky bid for Moutinho.

In other news, I just picked out Brazil in my work sweepstake \o/ \o/

Oh, and Honduras

Please can someone start a thread on SN&V pointing people in this direction if they would like to take part. Once we've got 32 posters signed up I'll do the draw.

Would be good to do the draw soon, whoever draws Iran might need some time to consider their betting options :)

6 Spaces still...

1.milo
2.galeforce
3.Seedy Ron
4.Lily White
5.auroraman
6.7percent
7.AVB
8.markysimmo
9.THFC
10.paxtonwolf
11.billyiddo
12.DHSF
13.Robspur12
14.Superted
15.Superhudd
16.El Guepardo
17.shaney
18.Craig_J
19.elyid
20.diego_maradona
21.metalgear
22.LemonadeMoney
23.johnola
24.Fhtagn
25.thingonaspring
26.DublinSpur

A quick summary of the rules:

1. Everyone taking part gets drawn a nation for the world cup
2. You adopt your nation as a second team and have an avatar featuring them during the world cup
3. You place one or more nominal bet(s) on your nation - completely your choice what they are
4. Post scans or photos of the betting slip(s) as proof

At the end of the tournament:

• Overall winnings are divided by your total outlay to obtain your ranking, and the highest ranked gets a World Cup Trophy avatar
  • The poster with the most winning bets gets a World Cup Golden Boot avatar
  • The poster who placed the craziest bet gets a coked up Maradona avatar

How about having signature areas opened up for the 32 people involved, that way our bets are on show, but we got to remember to have the pictures that are tiny that open up to large when you click on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back