• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

I hope you wasnt holding it for too long

Normally the Championship ones are announced 2/3 days before the Premier League, and they aren't even out, so we could be looking at next Tues/Weds at least.

Yet tickets for the NLD are on-sale.We can assume the match will be Saturday, but ko wont be known..then again it could be Friday night football, but not sure the Met would be chuffed with that

Hi all, first time poster,
I have sorted out my tickets for the 10th Feb v Arsenal but Imp pretty sure it aint going to be at 3pm on the Saturday.
As I live away I need to sort out travel arrangements and accommodation which Id prefer to do sooner than later for many reasons.
Sky and the OB will have a hand in this I'm sure so does anyone have an idea when the game date & time will be finalised?
Cheers

Hi all, first time poster,
I have sorted out my tickets for the 10th Feb v Arsenal but Imp pretty sure it aint going to be at 3pm on the Saturday.
As I live away I need to sort out travel arrangements and accommodation which Id prefer to do sooner than later for many reasons.
Sky and the OB will have a hand in this I'm sure so does anyone have an idea when the game date & time will be finalised?
Cheers

Next week it seems.

Sky and BT will look to announce the split of February’s TV games next week after struggling to reach an agreement having already had trouble over the December and January fixtures.
The league vowed to attempt to publish updated February fixtures by Tuesday, December 12, but have been unable to do so without the selections being finalised.

The extended fall-out from the moving of Tottenham against West Ham, which was switched from New Year’s Eve to January 4 on just 27 days’ notice earlier this month, is believed to be to blame.
The game was moved for a second time after the original date would have left Spurs playing in front of a reduced crowd due to travel issues on December 31.

But the situation has left supporters of all 20 Premier League clubs waiting and unable to commit to travel plans with train prices rising.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...League-Sky-BT-slammed-no-TV-announcement.html

Ah, so it's all our fault.

Its a start, but as you say, wont make any difference. All Sky/BT care about is the armchair fans who want to watch the world famous United from their comfy chair.

Back