• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

The impression we got was that the whole lower tier was sold out to season ticket holders.Can any original season ticket holders confirm if it was all for sale.

That just means the number of seats set aside for STHs were sold out.

Aren't they season tickets now

The image and chart they posted gives the impression you can buy seats in either Blocks 108-112 and 130-137

Classed as Level 2 Cat 1. Just assume it was like WHL. You could always buy seats in the Upper Paxton, Park Lane , etc, but availabilty was limited with pairs of seats available here and there

Hope the club are doing another package deal for the CL home games.
A few of us came down from the North East for each CL game last season, great fun with beers & an overnight stay.

I remember last year that they sold the packages before the draw was made. So thought perhaps they might adopt same tactic this season.

otherwise I guess that season ticket holders will get first chance to buy the CL tickets.

The current situation for tickets for the Chelsea game

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 10.17.40.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 10.17.40.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 21
One ticket for block 130 purchased. Only a couple of singles available there, don't know if they're holding anything back for tomorrow.

Think the club say there's a "limited" number of seats for Bronze members, before they open up a wider availability the next day for Lilywhites, so expect some of those single seats to have availability around them as of tomorrow morning.

...Makes a bit of my favourite buttplug of the 24hr advantage to be honest.

Can anyone answer this for me...

I got my 10 month old son a (Bronze) membership and therefore could have purchased him a ST or individual match tickets. However, he is obviously unable to attend a match on his own and isn't going to be able to sit in the seat. Therefore, would we be able to purchase a ticket for him (on his membership) and he bring someone with him...

Don't think that image is correct. Currently no seats available in block 130-139.

My wife purchased a ticket in Block 135, but tried in blocks 132 & 133 which had changed to yellow but it was saying no tickets remaining when trying to choose one.

Apologies if I've missed an explanation in a previous post but any idea on when LPs are going to be updated and put back on the site?

Back